• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAR21 / CTAR21 Tavor?

Anyone got/getting one?

Two options:

Rats/Arse

or the official, IDF licenced TSI

...MadBull Black python. Version 3 gear box with metal bushings and a metal spring guide. Version 3 Hop up, externally adjusted via the "barrel lock down" feature. Electronic trigger and fire control package with integral PCB board and MOSFET Quick release gearbox feature. Accepts all common M4 mags. Space for a large Battery with large Tamiya style connector. All metal parts are cast carbon steel with a black oxide finish. Body shell is glass filled nylon. Rubber Butt stock. Front grip, heat shield, front flip sight, charging handle, magazine release lever, left ejection port cover are ABS...

Last edited by Rampage; 28 July, 2009, 23:00. Reason: Remove Links

Re: TAR21 / CTAR21 Tavor?

i would love to get one

an officially licensed one would be my dream!

wait its my birthday on Thursday.... are you offering to buy my a Tavor panoptes?
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I've held one, a guy at my local site's got one, "sparrowhawk" on here. It's a lovely bit of kit.

Comment

If i had the cash i'd deffinatley have one. Good looking bit of kit. Wouldn;t mind knowing how balanced it is tho i tend to find bullpups a bit ... well, sh*t really.
        Last edited by Rampage; 28 July, 2009, 23:01. Reason: language

Comment

^ huh?... surely in a bullpup the action counters the weight of a heavy barrel?
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Some people just cant get on with bullpups, Im the same... hate the weight distribution them :s

Dave

Comment

i just hate reloading with them

Comment

I think they're easier tbh... Well maybe not easier, but just the same.

Depends how you do it, and what position you're in I think, also what you're used to. Say if you're ex-forces, you might think it's strange loading a gun from the middle, unless you've used the C8 ect.

Comment

ive got the ares 1 ive done a review and also put up pics in the gun thread got many ppl drooling and hatein me for it lol

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

I went for the TSI version currently on pre-order (with an extra barrel to convert between TAR/CTAR included in the price).

It's a weird lookin' thing but so am I.

RS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj5Z5e8CUUM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UodfDReS3v8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwzNpwNIz8c

Comment

starscream has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - TAR21 / CTAR21 Tavor? - in the General Discussion forum of Zero In : Airsoft Forums.

This thread is located at:
                      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...2&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
                      Where did you order the TSI one from, Panoptes?
                      ===================
                      Drop me a PM.

Comment

I have one, got it about a month ago from, well a retailer that will get blanked out on this website...

And having waited about four years for a company to make one, and then three more months for the thing to finally get here...well it was certainly worth the wait. Taking out of the box, you get a feel of an extremely well finished gun, its made from plastic rather than metal but it is beautiful. Really has great balance and sits nicely in the shoulder.

Its very compact, which is obviously what IMI were aiming for when they designed the real steel version for the IDF. From an airsoft point of view this is great, as it makes for helping give you a small profile when going around corners. This is especially good at CQB games! My Tavor got its first outing at the last AWA Urban, and really worked well. It was firing at 340fps with the standard spring, fires very straight and true, and whilst I cant give you an exact measurement it was kicking the butt of a chap with a PTW for range!

The Tavor has a really tight grouping on auto, so combined with the great range it can put fire down very accurately. As a four fella's found out when I held them off by myself with it.

It will only take a small type battery, but even with a 8.4v 1400 battery the rate of fire was excellent. I am waiting to try out a 9.6 when it arrives.

Its very easy to mount a rail on the opposite side to the cocking handle, which I did with a small Magpul PTS rail, and this allowed me to attach my Surefire, which is definately needed at CQB games!

The Mars sight is easy to set-up and adjusts quickly for zero, as does the laser. Both hold well, but are not great in bright sunshine, but the Tavors iron sights more than make up.

Get yourself a Israeli special forces sling to attach via paracord on the front sling point, and through the rear (as per the IDF) and your well away!

As you can tell, I am more than happy with mine! Its the Ares version as TSI still havent gotten theirs finished yet, but might have to have one when they do, sniper version methinks
                        Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                        There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                        Working...
                        X