High Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Caps

Why are high caps considered to be so bad?
    [Professional Training Weapon HK416] [WE M4 CQBR] [Tokyo Mauri Sig Sauer P226R]

[United States Navy EOD Impression]

Re: High Caps

Because they are stupid... 450rds in one mag should be for support only.
    The rest of us should have mid caps or low caps.
    Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
    Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

High Caps should be killed with fire.

RATTLE RATTLE
      RATTLE RATTLE

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Comment

are they, thats news to me

Comment

I don't see anything "wrong" with them ....

I don't like the whole spray for 10seconds n hope you've hit something

But each too their own .

I don't complain I just remember and take them out first .
          sigpic

Comment

High Caps are . . . Well, abit of a knock to the whole 'feel' for people when in skirmish or Mil-Sim. For people getting into it, it's okay for them to get used to the 'game'. But, generally and it's the impression often spread by word and not by evidence. That people that primarily use High Caps are bad shots, and have to 'spray and pray'.

I've seen people loaded up with dozens of the rattling things and it makes me wonder why? I can get more 'kills' with my low cap and mid-cap magazines in a single game, then they can in a whole day? Though it isn't always the case. It's about player choice and some prefer the easy fill capability of the High Cap to the more fiddly use of Speedloading a Low or Mid-cap. Also changing magazines is an issue for some who just can't be bothered to change out magazines as such and just burst fire.

I wouldn't ever use a high capacity magazines again unless it was in an LMG.
            sigpic
            http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

I like my hi-cap simply because I need a new speedloader~ easier loading
              Originally posted by Lt. Macka
              big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Hi Caps - work of the devil.

Comment

Ill admit, I have 3 for my AK, but I needed some quick and all the midcaps were out of stock at the time (and more expensive).
                  However I use midcaps (75 rounds) for my LR300, and 140 round PMAG midcaps on my SR25.
                  My MP5 has Hicaps (if thats what 200 rounds is ) but Ive been struggeling again to get midcaps that are cheap and feed an ICS.
                  Primarily though my most heavily used gun is my LR300 and my SCAR L (which uses the same midcaps).
                  It changes the way you play TBH, you spend less time in one place and more time moving.
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

One Shot, One Kill Find out more about One Shot, One Kill
                  Working...
                  X