Training locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training locations

what are the best locations to go training to in east yorkshire? I new to airsoft, and don't know anyone who's in to it where i'm from.

Re: Training locations

I'm pretty sure there is (or was) a pretty active group based at Hull Uni who seemed a decent set of lads.

Also look up mudmover on here - http://www.zeroin.co.uk/member.php?u=3746

He will have a good idea of what's going on in your area, well in Lincs anyway.

not sure what you mean by "training" though
    Originally posted by palmer234
    Swerve talks sense. I like him.
    Originally posted by Robin-Hood
    Swerve does in fact talk sense, I also like him.

Comment

Now then pal, where abouts in Hull you from?
      I set up a team between me and a few friends recently.

Comment

I go to the uni and i haven't heard much about a airsoft team but i'll look around thanks. I'm from hessle, top of the hill area. When i say training i mean that all i do now is go to a country park and shoot targets i set up at around 100 - 150 m away and it doesn't compare to a moving target. I'm a scout using a B E A utiful L92 sniper rifle!

Comment

Going to a country park with your replica firearm probably isn't the best idea you've ever had fella

Comment

Yeah look up LAC, got 2 sites in North Lincs, theres a Hull Based team called the Spartans who often play with us.
            WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

ah not bad. im up east hull on longhill. theres about 6 of us preparing to get a frequently playing team together

Comment

Originally posted by xlradio View Post
                When i say training i mean that all i do now is go to a country park and shoot targets i set up at around 100 - 150 m away
                You sure you got the distance right buddy ? Thats a helluva range for an airsoft gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Matteh1990 View Post
                  ah not bad. im up east hull on longhill. theres about 6 of us preparing to get a frequently playing team together
                  There's one near (just west of) Brigg and another just south of that site in Kirton-Lindsey, have another site but it's closer to Lincoln.
                  WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

I find your apparent lack of rangefinding skills considerably less worrying that your seemingly none existent understanding of firearms laws and offences?

Assuming it's not a private estate and is a public park you stand a good chance of getting yourself shot when someone calls the rozzers and says there's a Derek Bird type dude with a sniper rifle in my local park shooting shit

You can fire your RIF or have it view either on private land for which you have permission (even the you'll probably need insurance)

At a registered game day

In a public place in a case only if your are going to or from an event or shop of some sort

Or in the boundary or your own property and it's gardens so long as the fired projectile doesn't leave the boundary of your property

If I were you mate I'd quit while your ahead, unarrested and unshot
                    Last edited by GeryFox87; 24 May, 2011, 18:00. Reason: Grammatical terrorist :S
                    Keep low, Move fast, Shoot first, Die last...

Comment

Interresting thread.
                      I have take the habit to go Airsofting around Bradford or Sheffield.
                      But I might be interested if their is sometimes something around Hull as I am based here. Will save in diesel ^^
                      If you don't know, Ask. I you know, Share.

Comment

looking by this thread there seems to be more and more "softers" from hull each month, i know a few people from skirlaugh, hull and hessle who was looking for some local sites and even a team
                        Originally posted by Montesa77
                        F**K alcohol!

See little point in it myself.
                        Originally posted by hunter101
                        In RUSSIA alcohol sees little point in you!!

Comment

I live in Hull and i have noticed a definate rise in interest in the sport this year.
                          More and more people keep asking me about it. Shame i have no cash to start up my own place =P

Comment

well im sure theres enough people whether it be on here or at hull uni (probs on here regardless) to start something up, iv asked around a few places to consider training but no luck (thats target training not live combat before people start giving me that "you need insurance" c**p)
                            Last edited by Caveira; 24 May, 2011, 18:52. Reason: Language
                            Originally posted by Montesa77
                            F**K alcohol!

See little point in it myself.
                            Originally posted by hunter101
                            In RUSSIA alcohol sees little point in you!!

Comment

Originally posted by joff View Post
                              well im sure theres enough people whether it be on here or at hull uni (probs on here regardless) to start something up, iv asked around a few places to consider training but no luck (thats target training not live combat before people start giving me that "you need insurance" cr*p)
                              You won't think it's cr*p when someone takes a BB to the eye and sues you for every penny you've got!
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

xlradio Find out more about xlradio
                              Working...
                              X