TM sopmod external upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM sopmod external upgrades

Hi all i have looked through the other threads and couldn't find what i was looking for, any way i was hoping that i could install this
    http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6120
    to my TM M4 sopmod with recoil, thanks guys :D also would this fit Madbull Gemtech Blackside Tracer Unit with Flare Function

Re: TM sopmod external upgrades

The sopmod does indeed have a -14mm thread on the end of the barrel, so yes. The item you linked to would fit. I'd take a wild guess at the tracer unit you mentioned fitting too. If its a 14mm negative thread, it will fit.

Comment

As an addon to this thread, is there a front end for the sopmod that would fit to make it look like an old timey m4 (for use in 'nam games)? Maybe the one from the SOCOM would fit?

Comment

You need an EBB version specific barrel but at the moment you're limited to Dytac barrels. I got a 10.5" CQB-R barrel for my Socom and put an XM flash hider on it.
        Short of turning down an existing barrel there isn't much scope for Nam guns at the moment.

Comment

Just buy a set of 4 rail covers
          and then sniper tape around the whole lot dot the day that stops the gun looking like a ris rifle

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

x-ray Find out more about x-ray
          Working...
          X