L129a1 Sharpe Shooter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L129a1 Sharpe Shooter

Is any manufacturer making these yet or are they already? really wanna get my paws on one!!!
    "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Re: L129a1 Sharpe Shooter

Quick search gets you this...

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=105746
    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Yeah I've seen this but was hoping for it to be made by a major manufacturer like VFC/TM etc etc
      "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Comment

VFC would have chocolate internals and TM would be overpriced and underspecced :P

Your better off custom building even if either of those made one lol

Comment

It was rumoured that someone would be producing it this year. Hasn't happened yet and I doubt it will as demand would be very low.

Comment

I'm surprised at at that Pan as I'd have thought it would be quite popular amongst us. Never had any problems with vfc internals on the pdw as yet so I'd still buy it if they made it. TM- yeah you're right there

Comment

Oh I'd buy it in a heartbeat - I just don't have any confidence anyone will actually make it.

Comment

yeah, think it would be cool

but as said IF it is made by a company the price will be between £300-£500

and hardly anyone will buy it

Comment

Well let's just hope someone makes a kit for it so we can do this at our own free will. I think 300-400 would be about right for a decent spec replica and would probably accept that given I coughed up 400 for the PDW. Would have to be good though to justify it.

Comment

Same reason no ones made a L119A1. Not enough demand.

Comment

Gutted Although I do feel a poll coming on as I think there might be more interest than we'd think?....

Comment

a 417 would be in more demand

Comment

I've always wanted a 'sharpe' shooter...that Sean Bean character annoyed the hell out of me.

I have seen a couple of SR25 conversions...
                          Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                          There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
                            a 417 would be in more demand
                            Hmm, how so when only the SBS are using it in very limited numbers (if at all)?

(from a UK-buyer's perspective of course).

Comment

Originally posted by philbucknall View Post
                              Same reason no ones made a L119A1. Not enough demand.
                              I am surprised G&P havent made one yet, even if the market isnt that large they already make most of the parts (pretty much just barrel and front sight needed) and they seem to make every other M4 version
                              TM/G&P MK14 Mod 0, G&P SR16 URX Shorty, TM Glock 18c GBB, DE L128A1

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ward8124 REME 94-02 Find out more about Ward8124
                              Working...
                              X