abbey ultra predator gas in a marui 1911

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: abbey ultra predator gas in a marui 1911

Ah, I see. I was always a retard in physics. I just got a tin of Abbey Ultra for my TM deagle, was using Z1's new stuff. No difference at all, especially now I've stopped my mags doing frozen gas wee's in my hand.
    'Smurf's Tours of Duty

ATR Winchester, 2 Regt AAC, 654 Sqn 4 Regt AAC, Cmd Tp, 4 Regt AAC, 216 Parachute Signals Sqn, HQ 16 Air Assualt Brigade, 668 (trg) Sqn AAC, 5 Regt (NI) AAC, JHF(NI) Operations, FSW Ops Sqn

Currently 1 (UK) Civ Div

Comment

Having owned 10 TM 1911's and ran them on Ultra and Green i can safely say it will be fine.

Remember that the TM 1911 is designed to use 134a in Japan in a climate often better than our own, plus that is due to them keeping guns below 1J. Over here we have worse weather and as such a better gas is needed hence why i use Ultra.

'FireKnife'
      68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
      Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

well i ran it on the above gas all day sunday and no problems atall.
        never been a fan of gbb pistols but the tm 1911a1 is a cracking gun ,spot on consistancy and accuracy well deserved of all the great reviews it gets.
        m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Yeah 134a is the best hope

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

screwdriver Find out more about screwdriver
          Working...
          X