Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE SCAR

very very tempted by the new WE tech GBB SCAR

does anyone know it theres anyway of regulating the fps as of yet?

spoke to a few people who have said that they couldnt see any reason why the WE m4 parts wouldnt work (NPAS etc) but couldnt confirm if they do

allegedly they fire around 360ish on ultra and 480ish on green, i need it down to 330fps.

can anyone help??

cheers

Re: WE SCAR

Try Duster gas :D

Comment

i spoke to the guys from THIS HAS BEEN REMOVED BECAUSE I SHOULD HAVE READ THE FORUM RULES and he said you could try using it on 134a but, he couldnt guarentee it would cycle propely due to the rather manly recoil spring :s
      Last edited by Rampage; 4 August, 2009, 16:19. Reason: remove retailer

Comment

ahh stick with A AGM scar :D

Comment

AGM have a SCAR?

Comment

The ACM is an AEG...

There is no way to regulate it yet but im sure the RAtech folks will figure something out like they did for the WE and WA M4 systems
            SAVE OUR SPORT
            http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Forgive me, but isn't the WE SCAR using the same system as the WE M4?

Comment

The blokes at RAtech have already designed and tested a part to bring the power down. Cant remember which part it is but its on there video review of the WE SCAR.
                TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
                Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
                Maruzen APS Type 96
                TM P226, Tac Master .
                WE SCAR + VFC UGL
                KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

The fps reducer thats out atm for the WE M4 will not fit as it is longer than the scar one.

You can easly place spacers in the nozel which limits the amount of gass used to fire the bb.

And yeh green is the lowest you can go on this gun, it just wont cycle properly with anything lower.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMax View Post
                    The fps reducer thats out atm for the WE M4 will not fit as it is longer than the scar one.

You can easly place spacers in the nozel which limits the amount of gass used to fire the bb.

And yeh green is the lowest you can go on this gun, it just wont cycle properly with anything lower.
                    thanks alot, how do i go about placing the spacers in the nozzel?

first gas gun you see :S

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jonny357 Find out more about Jonny357
                    Working...
                    X