Would you ever buy a gun...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would you ever buy a gun...

As long as it goes bang i dont care. Half my weapons are cheap springers because of this though. On he plus side you can take the mickey out of people when you shoot them with a springer
    Talking to yourself is fine, its when you talk to yourself, argue with yourself and then refuse to talk to yourself that you need to worry.

Comment

I did buy an LA85 A2 that I was never a big fan of ( the real steel), BUT touch wood, its been reliable, accurate and Ive been slowly won over by it.

On the flip side, whos bought a gun that they realy, realy, REALY wanted, only to discover that it was the biggest mistake?

Me and my Ares L1A1...the SLR, the gun I always wanted, and TBH the AEG one Ive got is the biggest disapointment.
      Originally Posted by PureSilver
      "Complaining that it's shit because it's more complicated and less reliable than an AEG is like complaining that sex is shit because it's much messier than masturbating into a sock."

Comment

I go for looks over performance 7/10
        But I have to like the gun -

Wouldn't buy a vsr purely because I don't like the style.
        sigpic

Comment

this sunday just gone, i bought an m89 mortar.
          no reason at all some one gave it me and said here want to buy this? :P

short answer i'll buy any thing, for any reason :D

Comment

If it's performance is really a set above the rest, then I'd consider it, but if it's just something pretty normal, then no. Anyway, there aren't that many guns I dislike the look of. For me they're either plain, attractive or 'unique'. No ugly.

Comment

I've always disliked the M14, not because of it's looks exactly, probably more because its so American but I kind of want to see if the performance really is that good.
              HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

probably not, as someone else said I would try and base my loadout around a gun I liked.

Comment

I'd never buy I gun I don't like either.

Originally posted by migwar View Post
                  I would, I prefer out and out performance.

On the flip side, I love the look of the M82's M200s etc but the fact that all single action rifs are limited to 500fps seems counter productive to lug such a big lump of metal around
                  You should go to game holding one of these and watch the look of the players around you!!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                  WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

I run with a german load out but have a Galil because I just think its darrrn sexy. As soon as I saw the gun, I just had to get it, regardless of my other kit.

Not sure if it amounts to irony, hyprocrisy or just generally bad taste.

To round it off, I might get a Deagle after using a mates last sunday.

Comment

I won't buy anything I really don't want.

Comment

Maybe id do it for a great performing sniper..... but im not going to buy a sniper any time soon!!!
                        FOR SALE
                        7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                        , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

No, because I would be using it against my own will!

Comment

yes- magpul masada. not a huge fan of its looks. but bought one for the performance (was told it was the dogs). it was great but didnt love it so it had to go.

cw

Comment

Nope ... Hell rain !!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

B.E.N. Intensive airsofter and forum heckler. I like dismantling stuff. Find out more about B.E.N.
                              Working...
                              X