X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: time buy new AEG?? help

G&G MP5A4 Electric BlowBack is good

ZT
    Last edited by ZBULLET; 8 June, 2011, 22:44.

Comment

i think its the g g raider !!!! but i cant find one with the metal ris standard m4 barrel length black???? not the cqb?? on zero one?

any links??

Comment

wat about a ics l85 as u were using mine lol

Comment

they would be good for both sites as its smaller than a m4 but the range of a m14 and just saying thats not the max range u can get out of the l85 as fred was telling me the rubber isnt in quite the right place

Comment

if u can get ur hands on a g&p sr 15 cqb go for it they r beasts if u can find 1

Comment

kwa aegs are brilliant mate so if you buy one you won't be disappointed
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by XxJontoxX View Post
                if u can get ur hands on a g&p sr 15 cqb go for it they r beasts if u can find 1
                Please read the board rules on spelling and grammar: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3126

Try to use acceptable levels of English to post and 'Spell-Check' if necessary, Posts that are difficult to read or demonstrate an unwillingness to use the English language correctly may be deleted at the moderators' discretion. If English is not your first language or if your language skills are not great, please at least try. We can live with imperfect grammar; we won't live with laziness and phonetic spellings.

Comment

Originally posted by DOYLE View Post
                  i think its the g g raider !!!! but i cant find one with the metal ris standard m4 barrel length black???? not the cqb?? on zero one?

any links??
                  I belive this is what you are looking for... http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5776 it fits your criteria and sorry i think i was the person who bought the last cm16

Comment

VFC M4 Baby :-) runs lipo's and rof is amazing. Great for cqb or extend the barrel with a mock suppresor to cover excess.
                    Vietnam was as much a laboratory experiment as a war.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                    X