• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Awesome idea for a weekender

Airsoft in Earls Court...
    This is the most farfetched airsoft idea I've ever seen ahahaha
    WANTED: KAC QD SUPPRESSOR (long) & AKS-74/AKMS
    After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man.

Comment

Originally posted by wintergraves View Post
      Airsoft in Earls Court...
      This is the most farfetched airsoft idea I've ever seen ahahaha
      If you dont ask you dont get, i think some people should aproach some groups and see about putting on an event.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

Maybe they would of let us run around Wembley stadium back in the day too!
        If someone manages to put on a weekender at Earls Court then I'll eat all my words, just as if someone manages to prove God.
        WANTED: KAC QD SUPPRESSOR (long) & AKS-74/AKMS
        After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man.

Comment

If approached properly, with a thought out assessment, accessibility breakdowns and a professional outlook on the whole thing (ie backed by a team who organise skirmishes and can present a portfolio detailing how they have developed other sites such as detailed above) then I can see no harm in trying.

Will draw up some plans and rough ideas myself, I've done similar assessments for theatre and art installations. Then I'll see who I can get on board to help develop it.

I once convinced a FedEx guy who was delivering a Zero One package to park up in the Earls Court access way and wait for me to come out of Earl's Court Two and pick up my GLM. He thought it was very funny.

If we enforce the same rules as Forest Labs- no RIFs ANYWHERE outside the building EVER!- potential for alarm is reduced.

As for old ferries, call me Wimpy McSensiblepants but I don't fancy it. One thing I've learned is that the sea is very pretty and wants to kill you no matter where you encounter it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Vyking Film & TV Armourer Find out more about Vyking
          Working...
          X