Do you ever..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever..

Does anybody ever look at buildings and think "Wow, that would be nice for a skirmish!" or watch movies and think "What gun do they have? Whats that on it? What are they wearing?"

Now im hoping im not alone on at least one of these But i am guilty of it. I love looking at buildings and thinking of scenarios that could take place, tactics etc. E.g, theres a block of flats near me that are getting demolished in a few weeks to come and ive been inside them since theyve been gutted out and they'd be PERFECT for a skirmish.

Anyone else do this? Be honest!:D
    Face to Foot Style, How cha like it! - Kung Pow

Re: Do you ever..

Originally posted by benchrest View Post
    Does anybody ever look at buildings and think "Wow, that would be nice for a skirmish!"
    All the time!
    Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Always, shame the probability of that building turning into a skirmish site is 0.000001% D:
      "Light a man a fire and you'll keep him warm for a day. Light a man on fire and you'll keep him warm for a lifetime."

Comment

Yup all the time
        bet every airsofter does it lol

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Same, usually base mine on how well it would stand a zombie apocalypse like how easy it would be to barricade, how out of the way etc etc.
          WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

We all do!

Comment

Yep, we do.! I also like to tell the missus what guns are being used in the present movie... And receive a sigh in response.!
              “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Yeah me and my mates do all the time.

Walk past or drive past somewhere and someone will pipe up. Ooo that would be a kill house. First thing I asked my mate when he moved in to his new flat. We could have an Five person all vs all in here.
                TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
                Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
                Maruzen APS Type 96
                TM P226, Tac Master .
                WE SCAR + VFC UGL
                KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

Hell yes! Way too many places around where I just stand a think to myself "Now that would make an epic CQB site"

As for this! That's another one of the things I do whenever I go somewhere, every single time.

Originally posted by DCRISP07 View Post
                  Same, usually base mine on how well it would stand a zombie apocalypse like how easy it would be to barricade, how out of the way etc etc.
                  Guns in movies... Always try and figure out what they have, although a Judge Dredd gun would be epic. "Rapid Fire!"
                  sigpic

Comment

The major problem I have is that I have nearly crashed about 8 times due to driving past a particularly good bit of woodland and stared at it thinking... Some barricades there... a few huts there... and yeah, that would make a goo- *screech*
                    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                    RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Yeah, Campbells Soup factory in Kings Lynn.

Comment

not just buildings but everywhere! even when driving i will see some awesome terrain and imagine the possibilities, even looking at places and thinking where i would place an OP. god i depress myself

Comment

When ever I see a derelict area/building my thoughts immediately go to either

- redevelopment potential
                          - possible site of an epic airsoft battle
                          Just because you can doesn't mean you should......

Comment

its everywhere i go im thinking the same.... also comes helpful when planning for the coming zombie apocalypse

Comment

Originally posted by iNK View Post
                              Yeah, Campbells Soup factory in Kings Lynn.
                              Im with you on that dude...We've often talked about that one while sitting in the MaccyD's opposite.

Ben
                              "As the Great Warrior poet Ice Cube once said, when the day does not require an AK it is good"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

benchrest That fat bloke Find out more about benchrest
                              Working...
                              X