KWA 1911 version one or two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA 1911 version one or two

I was looking for new mags for my KWA 1911...and noticed on one shop that the mag looks right, but specifically says its only going to fit an original version KWA 1911....anyone got any ideas on how I could identify whether mine is version one or two?
    The concept of progress acts as a protective mechanism to shield us from the terrors of the future.

Re: KWA 1911 version one or two

I'm presuming you're talking about the M1911A1.

I believe the boxes are different...

If it has a grey background with little lines on it, 'KWA' writen on a thick black band across the top and then 'ENGINEERED TO OUTPERFORM' under that, it's the version two.

However, if it has a sort of greeny-yellow box it's the version one.

Also, when ordering magazines make sure you get the right ones. Some are for the 1911 Mk1 and Mk2 (which is different to the A1 version 1 or 2, confused yet?), they look the same but apparantly don't work in the A1.

I don't think I've explained that very well, but I hope it helps.

Comment

Thanks..Yes its the M1911A1, with the KWA grey/black box.

I'll have to look into the MK1 and MK2 differences too then...

thanks very much
      The concept of progress acts as a protective mechanism to shield us from the terrors of the future.

Comment

In That case order: 'KWA 1911A1 magazine'.
        Don't order: 'KWA 1911A1 magazine (Mk1 & Mk2)'.

The Mk1&2 mags won't work in the M1911A1.

Edit: From the sound of your original post it sounds as if it would be the right one.

Comment

I own the same gun , the gun and mags are discontinued , Nor is it classed as a NS2 system by KWA
          Hate.
          "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

really? Bought it brand new from east midlands airsoft at the arms fair last month

Comment

You need to find mags that feature System 7 or NS2 in the title. If in doubt ask the shop and if they don't know then find them elsewhere.

'FireKnife'
              68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
              Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Found actionhobbies stock the ones I need, just out at the minute. Cheers guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidjal View Post
                  Found actionhobbies stock the ones I need, just out at the minute. Cheers guys.
                  They wont restock...As i said the 1911A1 + mags has been discontinued

http://www.kwausa.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5377

http://www.kwausa.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4225
                  Hate.
                  "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kidjal Find out more about Kidjal
                  Working...
                  X