This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund issue :S

I recently did a deal in the Airsoft accessory sale's section part - All was successfull, deal was made - payment was sent and accepted and relevant messages from seller to confirm payment and to say when postage was to be sorted...

Today i received an email from paypal saying he had refunded me... this is where im confused...

Can the seller send back a full refund of an item without the agreement OR prior discussion of the buyer after acceptance of payment?

If this action CAN be performed - then fine, i will accept and move on!

Please help...
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 5 August, 2009, 23:33.

Re: Refund issue :S

yeah it can, you can refund anyone straight off on paypal, no need for a dispute i belive

but he should talk to you before hand mate

Comment

technically, yes, ethically, naughty, he should have talked to you first, in my opinion.

Your point is that it looks like he's pulled out of the sale, right? then yes, I agree, he should have discussed it with you first, to explain why.

Comment

yo dude-i gont think you mention names when posting if it is going to be a slightly negative way.

and as for returns ive had ebay members refund via paypal and also a HK stockist - so i guess there is no rule.

agree with madwelshman-comunication is very important, and it looks like a quick PM would have sorted this out no probs.
        'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tomson2912882 Find out more about tomson2912882
        Working...
        X