Collapse

Crossfire Online FPS - An Airsoft Clan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossfire Online FPS - An Airsoft Clan?

Well, been on Crossfire now for quite a while... Had my fair share of good things and bad things, but now they've released a lot of new features, I've decided that now, especially at my level / rank it was time to apply to join a clan.

And then it got me thinking...

How about creating a clan for all Airsofters? Certainly would be interesting, especially if there were enough members here (and elsewhere) that could join up...

More information, and download link(s) here: http://crossfire.subagames.com

It's a free first person shooter by the way, Multiplayer orientated.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Re: Crossfire Online FPS - An Airsoft Clan?

Counter Strike: Source for me

Comment

Correct section for me

anyway

i dont like free fps's cash shop dependant full of 12 year old arm chair warriors

ill stick to cod and call of jaurez

Comment

I downloaded this for a while and unless they have changed it, yes its free, but you have to get kills and rank up to gain points to buy guns etc but you have to save up alot as you can only use the guns for like a day or alot of points you can get them for a while.

Personally i didnt really like this game plus my antivirus identified the installer i had as a virus.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

the BF2 mod Project Reality owns, its as realistic as games get, i must play for ANY airsofter.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gaffa Nicknamed "Gaffa" because I can be bossy, but get the job done! I'm built for comfort, not speed... Find out more about Gaffa
          Working...
          X