H&K53

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H&K53

ok, starting to like the look of this, as seen on ultimate force when louis was weilding it on top of the bus.

particularly liking the H&K53 with the sliding stock.
    as an m4 lover and used to accepting small batteries for either an AN-PEQ, or the hand guard. this seems apparent on the H&K53 as it looks similar to an MP5.
    so what is the battery space like, i.e. what sort of packs will fit in?
    and what is a good make, mainly after a strong metal body, as ill sort the internals myself?
    thanks
    iain

Re: H&K53

CA make the only really decent version of the HK33, known as the CA33E. Waltzinblack used to have one, the thing was very very good, and tough as hell- once had a merc reversed over it, was still fine. Stock could fit a large battery easy, and no need to touch the internals
    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
    RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

he is talking of the HK53. Effectively an MP5 that fires the 5.56mm round

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

yer:D

Comment

Ahh my bad, sorry cant help you there!
          G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
          RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
            ok, starting to like the look of this, as seen on ultimate force when louis was weilding it on top of the bus.

particularly liking the H&K53 with the sliding stock.
            as an m4 lover and used to accepting small batteries for either an AN-PEQ, or the hand guard. this seems apparent on the H&K53 as it looks similar to an MP5.
            so what is the battery space like, i.e. what sort of packs will fit in?
            and what is a good make, mainly after a strong metal body, as ill sort the internals myself?
            thanks
            iain
            I had a CA53 and the largest conventional battery you'll get in there would be an 8.4v as the handguard is actually shorter than an MP5 and there is'nt much room even with the fact that there is'nt a fuse.

Was it a 53 Louis had, I thought it was a G3? Anyway, that was a rididiculous scenario and they really had lost it by that episode lol.
            HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Just a little off topic but does anyone have any feedback on the KSC or DiBoys versions with their fancy dual action air cocking?
              HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
              Working...
              X