Are Magpul MOE Front ends any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Magpul MOE Front ends any good?

Im looking to maybe fit my toptech M4 out with pagpul parts, but as the battery is wired to the front i cant crane stock it, so i was thinking of getting a Magpul MOE front set, anyone have any advice for me?

Cheers

Chris

Re: Are Magpul MOE Front ends any good?

I have an MOE front end on my Magpul PTS M4, its very good, the underside comes off to allow fitting of the battery, much the same as other M4's, but it secures snug and tight at the front, due to a long lip that clips under the upper and the front of the gun. It is secured by a collar at the rear, just in front of the receiver.

The entire construction is very tidy and solid, mine didnt come with ris rails attached, but I have added some, including a long rail underneath, to which I attach one of the new style bipod foregrips. The front end is still solid even when the grip other than as a bipod.

Admittedly I didnt fit the MOE front end as it was on the gun before I purchased it, but I am very pleased :D
    Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
    There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
    sigpic

Comment

Thats awesome mate, thanks for the info Could you send me a pic please to [email protected]

Id be very grateful!

Chris

Comment

Done
        Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
        There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
        sigpic

Comment

They are very well made and comfortable to use. IMO they're one of the best "standard" style front ends on the market. You can only fit upto a 9.6 mini in the grip tho so some people might not like that.

You'll also have to make sure your AEG has a toothed barrel nut/delta ring and a metal front cap on the original fore grip or you'll have a hard time fitting it.

Here's mine if you want to see it
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...5/SDC10593.jpg

Comment

I fitted one of these to my TM, its still slightly WIP as I havnt finished dremiling the front and back lips yet, so use a heavy duty elastic band as a standby measuer to make sure it dont fall off as unopputune times.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kingbob734 Find out more about kingbob734
            Working...
            X