Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Unknown airsofter in my area plinking in the back garden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown airsofter in my area plinking in the back garden?

Over the last couple of weeks, it's been kinda nice to hear an airsofter plinking in teh backgarden, however there are alot of houses with adjoined backing gardens on my street of which he/she is not, and I also back onto him/her.

It has tempted me to fire over a volley of shots (well within range) to teach them a lesson;

as much as this is a joke- I just thought if they are using this forum (as where I live in Bournemouth- fairly near GZ), to be aware there are some people who are unaware on My street in particular of airsofting, and sporting a few rifles/ pistols in your back garden may be a bit ill advised.

So to anyone who is in the Littledown area if you are using an airsoft rifle casually in your back garden, either do it more discreetly or make people overlooking your garden you are airsofting and not sporting real guns.

Just a friendly bit of advice, I know people who have been on the recieving end of a worrying neighbour phoning in the police.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Re: Unknown airsofter in my area plinking in the back garden?

haha, I have to admit that I do plink in the back garden, but I always try to do it in the most discreetly way that is practically possible.

By the way, is plinking in my back garden an offence ?

Comment

I imagine this is very annoying...

I shoot a CO2 .177 Air pistol in my garden, Its really loud. If you shoot indoors you must wear Ear Defenders, but nobody mentions anything.

I have occaisionally heard a Police officer fire an AEG a couple of houses away. It doesnt seem to bother me...

GR-16 for Sale http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=24928 Gr-16 for Sale

Comment

Bah sorry there was an "aware missing from the second last para =\

Comment

yer:D dont matter

alan i was intime to edit try now

Comment

Originally posted by jsjpop View Post

You are only commiting an offence if the bbs go over your land boundaries (into someone else's privately owned land) Also you must have permission from your parents ( If you live with your parents ) to shoot on their land

Comment

To be honest, I was more worried about the fact that someone was using one with the possibility of neighbours knowing what they were, and possibly getting a visit from the ARU. I certainly hadn't been made aware.

Comment

if there only plinking chances are its just someone with an old springer shooting those little green army men (what fun it is). you should take your pimpstick (gun) asuming you have a pimpstick and say mate this is an airsoft gun yeh so stop plinking with that peace of crap its realy annoying!
                Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by jsjpop View Post
                  haha, I have to admit that I do plink in the back garden, but I always try to do it in the most discreetly way that is practically possible.

As long as the bbs remain in your land and you dont cause reason for alarm. Eg running around screaming and firing.
                  G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                  RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

for instance, i live in harnham in salisbury. there is a hill, there are houses at the bottom of the hill, kids play on the hill. The gardens are wide open, a kid was almost blinded coz chavs were running round the woods with aeg's. but for plinking in the garden, me n my mates always have back garden shootouts, neighbours never complain
                    "Ghost.... Get in my box"

TRADER FEEDBACK http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t...ghlight=mad212

Comment

i do plinking all the time and no one ever complains yet my neighbours are sooooo nosey

Comment

haha mad212 i live in salisbury are u part of DLCU ??? as thats the only other team besides mine that i know of around the salisbury area

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

I plink in my garden quite often but i notified my neighbours that the guns not real and they were ok but dont be like me remember to tell you new neighbours that can see into your garden :S they thought the were real but didnt care i was like WTF

Comment

I went and showed my neighbours mine and explained took 5 minutes saves loads of hassel

xAlanAttackx you should be a little carefull there are a whole different set of rules about discharging Air Guns in certain areas

Comment

Mad is that the hill going up to Odstock hospital?

I live at the bottom of that hill - No im not the blinded chav or the blinding chav... or any kind of chav... just a guy in a fedora...
                              Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Next skirmish: GZ Woodland TBA

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

HunterAndy Find out more about HunterAndy
                              Working...
                              X