Sending aeg via MyHermes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sending aeg via MyHermes

I used to use them to send records. As they are so heavy i would never dream of using my normal method which is parcelforce. But now ebay sell deliveries, sort of like interparcel so to speak. So i generally use city link or parcelforce. Hermes take 3-7 days on average to get your parcel to it's destination.

Comment

Yeah im thinking a 7 dayer for me, purely for the fact of how unlucky i am, thats what i dont like about them, takes ages. Parcel2go is cheap enough, next day delivery 12 quid, insured to 500 quid and it weighed 9kg, good in my eyes?
      sigpic

Comment

Just remember no one ever goes onto the net to write a review which was satisfactory or good. Just the bad.

Stayed in a hotel earlier this year in Spain. Googled it and found around 300 bad reviews. It holds 300 people at least and has been open a fair few years. So what happened to the other 20,000 that stayed there? No problems and personally 300 out of x amount is very good! Reading a page of bad reviews from a courier company that deals with thousands of people a week have a good rep in my book.

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

I believe NExt use them for their clothes deliveries and if it is the same company their couriers are satans own shite monsters!!! We've had parcels waaaay to big forced through letterboxes or chuckwed over the gate into puddles. Their response? soz!

I know everyone slates royal mail and parcelforce but I have s=used them happily for all of my trades for years and will continue to do so.

Comment

their website hasnt even updated the tracking system, its still in the bloody hub, not even my local hub. Proper budget courier, i wouldnt use these ever, you get what you pay for...simple
            sigpic

Comment

I got a 1911 sent to me from a bloke in Scotland using these.

It took 5 days and they said they attempted to deliver it three times and had no answer. Now I had this sent o my office with 24 hour manned desk. The last attempt according to them was only minutes before I checked the website.

Gun turned up and it was in perfect condition, but personally I'd rather people used Parcel Farce. At least there's a depot I can go to and a little card when their lazy bastard delivery men decide to just post I and run
              It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

The elderly. They seem nice enough, but can they really be trusted ?

Comment

its doing my head in lol, its bad enough waiting for PF 24hr when its a new gun, but im looking at 7 days i reckon!
                sigpic

Comment

had one rif take ages to arrive and the next ebay item that came with them was smashed to bits even tough it was bubble wrapped , though the catalogue stuff seems to get here ok but then again it is only clothes

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

I have sent 2 Rifs via Herpies and I must say they are utterly shit, I got for there 3-5 working days post, it takes allmost 2 weeks 10 working days to get to the destination and the box it battered to sh*t and all the tapes been replaced... luckerly the person who bough the item returned it before opening, luckerly I rapped it in tones of bubble wrap so whoever though they could try and nick it gave up after seeing it mumified in bubblewrap, and other experience was just slow and no tracking number was given, and when it was given it didnt work..
                    it's cheep and eventualy it gets there but im never using them again.
                    sigpic
                    View iTrader Rating Here
                    Looking for Kjw KC-02 Parts(Ra-tech, Kjw, etc..) PM me!

Comment

Used MyHermes 4 times and they were brilliant. Picked it up the next day and got to northern ireland in 3 days. You pay less for a little bit longer. I sent a thompson and an mp5 e.t.c All insured and signed for for under a tenner bargain!!
                      Providing back rubs and rehabilitation for the players I kill. I know, sometimes you are so humiliated!

Comment

Looks like it's luck of the draw, the same as any other delivery company out there!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JOE90 Small mans syndrome!!!! Find out more about JOE90
                        Working...
                        X