Shipping Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping Guns

Ok, now I may have missed a previous thread re transport of guns (and if so apologies for repeatinn), and I have read a few bits here and there on the site about various companies confiscating, or not delivering guns.

So, with that in mind, can someone advise who is the best to use for shipping stuff, and guns in particular?
    Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
    There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
    sigpic

Re: Shipping Guns

Probably Royal Mail, in all honesty...

Also, DHL.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Royal mail is the best for me all the guns i have sent no problems

Comment

Never had a problem with royal fail to be honest, guns have always got to me or their new owners in once piece on the next day, and ive dealt with alot of guns via post!

Comment

Originally posted by tommyb View Post
          Never had a problem with royal fail to be honest, guns have always got to me or their new owners in once piece on the next day, and ive dealt with alot of guns via post!
          Presumably thats 'Next Day' parcel?

nos periclitor proprius

sigpic

Comment

just thought id mention that a lot of the time when you send guns by royal mail that if they exceed a certain weight or size they automaticly use parcell force.during a problem i incountered a few months ago i discovered that even if you take out parcell insurance you are not acctuly covered as its a rif and in there eyes is the same as a fire arm which they do not ship and if discovered will be destroyed.only company which will insure you is ups and of course these are not the cheapest.

Comment

[QUOTE=leejones; which will insure you is ups and of course these are not the cheapest.[/QUOTE]

Cheers for that mate...imagine I will be ok sending pistols Royal Mail...but AEG's perhaps by UPS then

nos periclitor proprius

sigpic

Comment

Well i think most aegs etc are like 8 kg max i mean cmon if your selling a gun 8kg max youd probably not want to post it like the guys selling the aw338 and the barrett

Comment

if they ask wots in parcell just say parts or a kids toy or sumthing.they will happily offer extra insureance knowing they wont pay out if you told them wot you were realy sending.my m8 got bowt a 40 page email of parcell force and on page say 28 a very small paragraph sed how rifs were not covered.i checked there web site and cud not find any information regarding rifs only fire arms and ammo.

Comment

Parcel mate not parcell thats a mis spelling of my last name :p

Anyway
                    I do all my mailing online, print and pay the postage make sure its correct size n weight for payment

drop it in

eff off and wait for the msg tomorrow I GOT THE GUN TY!

simples

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Q Find out more about Q
                    Working...
                    X