AGM olive green m14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGM olive green m14

does anyone have one and tell me about one in a little more detail if thier good quality?

Re: AGM olive green m14

They're ok, not bad, but not the best M14 by far. Your much better off buying Cyma or TM
    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
    RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

They're not bad. The switch contacts tend to die, but apart from at they run sweet as a nut.

Comment

I have one.

Regret buying it.

Hop unit was knackered on the first gun I tried and mine, had issues with hop when firing on semi.

Its not a terrible gun by any means, but with makers like JG and Cyma showing you can get a great gun for around £100-£150 why get an ok gun at the same price?

To be blunt, the Cyma is the one to get if you are going clone.

AGM? Would not buy another from that brand.

Comment

Mine is great, initially ran like a dream and was as good as a TM, but over time, ive had electrical problems with it and worst of all, theres no fuse box in these. Packs a good punch at about 350fps out the box and rate of fire on full auto is extremely rapid. The standard Hop has caused me no problems and I can nail targets at further ranges than any of my team mates with their M4's. They are reasonably quiet, but i think the TM model wins here with a smoother motor.

I bought this before the CYMA model came out, and if i'd seen that, I would have got it. Im sure a CYMA owner can tell you if there are any pitfalls.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thinker341 Retro guns, Retro combats, RETRO! :D Find out more about Thinker341
          Working...
          X