Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Getting a metal slide engraved

was thinking about this also,

but would be on my PTW lower reciever, having the logo and righting on the magwell

but dont feel comfitable walking into a merchant holding a rifle's lower half

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
      was thinking about this also,

but would be on my PTW lower reciever, having the logo and righting on the magwell

but dont feel comfitable walking into a merchant holding a rifle's lower half
      Talk to skippy about it. He get the L119A1 trades done for the SFW PTW builds, so he might be able to get other things done.

Comment

I spoke to some company on a trading estate but I know a few trophy shops but they dont have emails for me to ask them so I`ll have to go vissit them and they all have huge glass windows Im ganna pull a gun slide out and someone in the street will call the cops I know it lol

Anyway had to buy a few bits for this pistol so its going to have to wait a month or 2 before it gets engraved but I thought a hi flow valve for the gas mag, a replacement flow valve for the broken mag, a spare flow valve just incase and 4 purple gas routers and a short stoke and buffer kit were worth not getting the slide engraved for a while longer
        sigpic
        Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

thekonassure Find out more about thekonassure
        Working...
        X