TM Des eagle advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM Des eagle advice

got a tm deagle on the way .50AE. 2 mags and a holster. What gas should i run it on? Can i buy a full metal upgrade kit for it? Whats the MAX fps i could get out of it by upgrading?

How can i make it kick UBER hard? (Metal slide question i guess)

Advice pleaseee!!!!!

Also what are the best upgrades!!!! ANd where to get them?

maybe ill swap for a 1911 as i really like em

Re: TM Des eagle advice

I sense an impulse thread, mainly because:

1) Wrong section

2) Really could have used a search engine to answer some of those questions!

Either way I'll help you out.

The Tm Deagles should really be used on Green unless it's stupidly hot outside. That will give you around 330fps on an average day. Use 0.25g bbs in it too for maximum range and accuracy at that energy level.

Advising you on the metal kit is a tricky one. Depends whether you want it as a reliable skirmish pistol or an awesome wallhanger. The metal kit makes the Deagles feel and look beautiful. I have a Chrome plated one and polished up it is spectacular. Also, the plastic slides can crack at the front on the TM Deagles from the blowback, and the plastic slide catch can wear down. This doesnt happen with the metal slide.

However, putting a metal slide on adds lots of weight to an already incredibly heavy pistol. Often, stock internals struggle to cycle the blowback adequately with the metal slide, so then I would advise more powerful hammer/recoil springs. But THEN the springs are harder, so you should really get hi-flow valves in all of your mags to make it cycle properly. The other problem with the metal deagle is lots of cooldown. In my experience, MUCH more than with the plastic stock fittings, which makes it far less skirmishable.

Also, on the subject of weight, get a very strong belt that can hold the deagle holster up if youre gonna use it as a back up. It is doable, but the pistol is VERY heavy and will drag your trousers down! DON'T use the drop leg holster, use a hip holster. The drop leg part can never be strapped around your thigh tight enough to hold the Deagle firmly, and when you run it'll be swinging all over the place!

Other upgrades to these guns aren't needed. Sure, if you WANT a nine-ball hop and barrel and whatever else then go for it. But as far as range and accuracy are concerned on Green Gas with 0.25s it should be awesome, with or without the metal kit (its the blowback that really suffers...) Remember, it's a TM pistol. People THINK they have hop-up, but what they actually have is an anti-gravity generator that imparts gravity defying properties onto the bb, making them travel for miles, as Boo-Sabum Ben will confirm regarding my TM Tac-master

Hope I helped mate!
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

lol thanks a lot for that mate. So basically upgrade all or nothing. and where could i get ther parts and high flow valves?

Comment

Read the rules mate. Can't mention/link you to retailers other than Zeroone.
        Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

oh right yeah. but if zerone dont have the parts then surely its ok?

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitControlSquad View Post
            oh right yeah. but if zerone dont have the parts then surely its ok?
            Nope...As you are still linking to a site that is in competition with Zero One

Comment

I was using my tm deagle as a primary last skirmish. It's completely stock, was using .20 bb and Abbey Predator Ultra. I've not used other gases with it yet, so can't comment.

It's a hand cannon out of the box, and with the hop set right, does out range most aegs. If your looking at performance upgrades, you will end up hurting someone. Not cool. I hit some dude from 30 - 35 metres with it in the arm and chest (double tap for the win) and damn, he knew about it! Anything closer than 15 metres I make an effort to hit body parts that are suitably padded, like chest rigs and the like.
              'Smurf's Tours of Duty

ATR Winchester, 2 Regt AAC, 654 Sqn 4 Regt AAC, Cmd Tp, 4 Regt AAC, 216 Parachute Signals Sqn, HQ 16 Air Assualt Brigade, 668 (trg) Sqn AAC, 5 Regt (NI) AAC, JHF(NI) Operations, FSW Ops Sqn

Currently 1 (UK) Civ Div

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RabbitControlSquad Find out more about RabbitControlSquad
              Working...
              X