kj works or we 1911?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: kj works or we 1911?

I can't see any pictures that aren't hosted by another retailer, but if you google kjw 1911 tactical, you'll see what I'm after. It's a hi capa clone in effect.

I'd like the bog standard 1911, but without trades it looks a bit too plain.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
      I can't see any pictures that aren't hosted by another retailer, but if you google kjw 1911 tactical, you'll see what I'm after. It's a hi capa clone in effect.

I'd like the bog standard 1911, but without trades it looks a bit too plain.
      Robin ive found the KP-05 £115 with a bottle of devil bbs for free

Comment

Niether. Tokyo Marui.

Comment

yeah right as already stated I DON'T WANT TOKIO MARUI i already have one and i want a metal pistol so please no more marui bias :O

Comment

Pics as promised. I posted them in the 1911 section
            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...423#post787423

Comment

I have a WE 1911 (The 4.3 desert warrior) and it's had about 25 mags through it in skirmishes and about 10 mags down the range. I've only had 1 issue, which was the slide catching on the hammer when it's returning. Nothing a quick poke won't sort though.

Currently doing about 280fps on green and hitting around 45m with .25s with average groupings. (I know this because the range is 45m end to end...). The hop is adjustable but it's not something you'd want to do mid-game as it involves removing the slide. Mags are generally pretty good, they hold 15 rounds I believe and hold enough gas for about 25 shots, pretty good considering they're very slim mags.

S'got a lovely kick to it too...
              The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
                hey they dont look half bad anyone got any 1911 kjw pics?
                Sure. Some mods done, though.

Comment

oh wow lovely jubbly :D very nice lookng pistols guys @helpimonfire thankyou very much for the advice and @wingman i like the way youve weathered yours a bit really kicks it off

Comment

Love the wood grips.

It's just the lack of trades that's holding me back.
                    sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                    Working...
                    X