Market research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Market research

What a good idea. As I am currently in full-time employment and have the necessary funds available, I will get this cracked on with over the weekend.

One of the first rules of business; don't advertise your intentions to potential competition. Of course, I'm not going to do it, but that's not to say somebody hasn't seen this and given it credible thought. Though I doubt it, as it doesn't really seem to be a viable business opportunity.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

A way to get a quick bit of money is phone your local airsoft site and ask if you can work as a marshall for some games.

Comment

Originally posted by I'mhitalready View Post
        A way to get a quick bit of money is phone your local airsoft site and ask if you can work as a marshall for some games.
        thats done for free

any chance of a 'booo' button, aswell as a thanks lol

Comment

Actually, a lot of places pay their marshals. Mainly because when you're being paid for it you're obliged to act with professionalism and do a good job.
          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Coz View Post
            Proof that you can compare anything http://www.comparethebeermats.com/
            I love the intarwebz.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Venison Boring Administrator for A University Find out more about Venison
            Working...
            X