TLSfx T5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLSfx T5

Thoughts and opinions on these anyone, does anyone have any expierience with them, and are they any good

Re: TLSfx T5

I have used TSLFx pyro before, seems to work well for me
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Their pyro is good I know, but the T5 is their equivalent of a bfg, and is about £50, but want to know more about is performance and reliability before comiting to a purchase

Comment

I might have to look into that
        Originally posted by Tiercel
        The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

You have to buy reloads for each throw,they are £1.20 each plus you need a percussion can aswell and they work out to be about 7p each.

I would spend the extra £30 and buy a BFG

Comment

There in lies the problem, it seems bfgs are no longer available

Comment

T5's are no way worth it, I would say Tornado impact would be a better route, not ideal but is better than T5.

Comment

I just got rid of my bfg and my tornado for the t5 you have to buy the reloads like it said above at £1.20 but still works out cheaper then a mark 5 so am happy

Comment

@ jamset, could you give me a bit more info about the T5, its functionality, usefulness, and alround performance to the bfg? It's been a bit of a struggle to find an independant review on them

Comment

will send you a pm mate

Comment

I use a t5, my personal experience with them so far, is that there strong as hell, little fidly to reload, and reliable!

There's 4 pieces to the t5; the main body, bottom cap, top cap, and the spoon kit! (not sure of correct names) the first 3 are all solid aluminium and the spoon kit is very tough plastic and metal! The spoon stays with the Grenade when thrown but sometimes gets bent, but it's still strong and bends easily back! The body itself couldn't be any tougher! Quite heavy to!

Reliability is good however you must clean it properly very often as the small hole in the top cap gets blocked, and stops the ignition cap lighting the fuse! Other than that it never fails!

There's a longer timer on thease aswell , maybe 8-10 seconds so bare that in mind when throwing! And again it's the same time every time! So no problems with reliability there!

If any body want to ask any more questions on it just pm me! Also I'm selling one! ; )

Comment

You can buy spare spoons for less than £4, have a few already preset in a pouch makes for reloading much easier.

Comment

I can't use mine at my site as it's too loud. They are difficult to reload but once you get the trick they are excellent!

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ToaDi Kit mad, have far more than I need Find out more about ToaDi
                          Working...
                          X