• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This is the one of the sexiest guns of all time

Originally posted by acheekymonkeyuk View Post
    Gods luck using it.
    He struggles until he gets co2 mags.

Only able to use it for few months this year
    It's Chris' one is it?? HAHAHAHA!!! God that makes my previous comment so much more apt!! I didn't need to see the video, I've seen the thing for real! Ugly bugger of a gun, and doesn't even work reliably. Mmmmmm so desireable!! NOT!! :p
    Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
    you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
    eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

Originally posted by Christo View Post
      Not to be rude but that is not true at all. He keeps the mags warm with hand warmers and this is a comment from scout who probs asked the owner himself,

In really cold weather between games the guns are placed in the owners cars with the heating on, some players also have small gel heat pads on the mags during games which are removed prior to use.
      Well since I'm down in Portsmouth rather than up in Scotland, it's a little warmer. I'm still tempted even as a summer gun.

Guess for the next few months I'm counting pennies and doing research.

Comment

Some gameplay video if it isnt up already...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWyFQbUZQU8
        "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Originally posted by Christo View Post
          Not to be rude but that is not true at all. He keeps the mags warm with hand warmers and this is a comment from scout who probs asked the owner himself,

In really cold weather between games the guns are placed in the owners cars with the heating on, some players also have small gel heat pads on the mags during games which are removed prior to use.
          I know deadlus (chris) personally. Played airsoft for 3 years with him now. Also in the same squad as him.

He had to keep it in storage till spring time.

I have fired that exact gun. And yes he sites use headwarmers, but when in march in scotland (especially where we play) can be snow and minus 4, there is only so much hand warmers can do

Comment

If I ever get a gbb I'm getting that

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

I love Airsoft Find out more about I love Airsoft
            Working...
            X