Vfc scar h ssr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vfc scar h ssr

Does anyone have any information on this?
    I really would like to know about VFC i havent really heard of them before so anyone got any info on them>
    More importantly does anyone know where i can get one from in the UK as i have no idea about importing.
    Regards
    seb

Re: Vfc scar h ssr

I can tell you that VFC are pretty high end in terms of quality, and also that the SSR is very hard to get hold of in this country. I've tried a fair few UK retailers and most have come back saying that it cannot be sourced.

The one thing stopping me from getting one imported is that I am guessing it's going to be a heavy rifle, and I don't want to pay a fortune to get it imported only to find it's too heavy to skirmish.

As it is a DMR, I'd be concerned about carrying both it and a backup SMG at the same time.

Oh, and it comes out of the box firing at about 450fps so I hear, so you would likely need to replace the spring with something more suitable.
    Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

speak to panoptes, i beleive he had one, he could tell you about weight, shipping etc.
      sigpic

Comment

a vfc scar is pretty rare nowadays because on those twats at cybergun have the fn licensing rights

Comment

There is a company in the uk that sells them so there are some circulating, however they dont keep them in stock its a direct order from VFC as far as i know.
          Bust a move.

sigpic

Comment

They are the top dollar!.. i had an upgraded H ( not ssr version) and i seriously regret selling it! build quality was superb and the internals (although modified) were second to none!...i would highly advise one of these mate.
            CA & JP Rifles SPR (Upgraded)
            CA M4A1 SPC

Comment

Ive had a standard (CQC) VFC scar H, it was fine weight wise but i found it to be quite a bulky rifle.

The range and accuracy were good but i was a little underwhelmed by the externals, i was expecting it to be on par with my G&P but it doesnt feel like the materials are the same quality.
              TM/G&P MK14 Mod 0, G&P SR16 URX Shorty, TM Glock 18c GBB, DE L128A1

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
                speak to panoptes, i beleive he had one
                Nope. Just a standard H.

Comment

Can you get the H version anywhere in the UK?
                  E hobby asia or what ever is the only place i can find them but there out of stock so ive a) no idea where to get one from or b)no idea about importing from anywhere!

Comment

Ive currently got a VFC SCAR H and its awesome!

I would not swap it for anything

They are pretty rare as well, you often get the Call of duty fanbois asking about it as well lol

Comment

my friend brought an ssr for a dmr and only had problems, gearbox cant seem to handle the high power spring and ony came out at 290 out of the box when we were expecting 400 ish. also its bloddy long for a scar and looks out of proportion to me. but thats just my opinion

rant over lol
                      CYMA AK-105 with Drum Mag / G&P SR-16 URX Shorty / TM PX4

Comment

lmao Cant find anywhere that sells them in stock anywhere!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Seb Brady Military Historian Find out more about Seb Brady
                        Working...
                        X