Your most half-assed purchase ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your most half-assed purchase ever

Heya guys. I bet quite a few people on here have made a purchase they regret, or a purchase they think is overpriced

So, what's yours?

Mine would be my electroplated metal desert eagle slide and frame by Guarder. I ordered it recently and because the dollar is so crappy, it robbed me of £190! Most pointless purchase I ever made for that amount of dosh!

Reason I bought it you may ask? Because I've wanted it for about a year now Once I've put the upgraded performance parts in it and a few external parts (glow sights, maybe a different trigger or something) then it's going to be one of the best pistols going... and the shiniest :P

Re: Your most half-assed purchase ever

Mine would be a JG M4, i payed £120 becuase i was told that it had been internally upgraded.
    When i got the gun it was in a totally screwed, non working state.

I got my money back though

Bert.

Comment

Mine has to be my star m249 mkII.

Complete and utter waste of money as mine never worked properly since day one of owning and never went over 200fps even with a 1j spring fitted in the gearbox and the crappy boxmag jamming up on me again for the third time in a row

Only bought it because it was cheaper than the other 249's ie ca and top and was/is alot lighter so easier to use.

Wish I had waited now for the a&k version or spent the money on something else

Comment

mine was my jg w733 i bought it for £140 when i first started. but i was fairly happy to get rid of it as i managed to get a star m249(in peices) and put it together and works fine.
        m249 para,m203,m4 cqb,m92f,m190 sf,spr,ak krinkov,ak74,aps2-sv,l96,p226

Comment

my worst purchase ever was my jls scar......... it was utter shitola

Comment

Gun wise, the worst we ever bought was a DBoys M4 S-System. It was ugly, performed alright but broke far too easily. Truely horrible and sold to us at a rip off price.

Another kinda half-assed purchase was my Umbrella magnum revolver. It sits on my wall and is absolutely GORGEOUS but it was kinda expensive for a decoration.

Comment

My most half-assed purchase would ave to be that time I bought half an ass. Complete waste of money.
              http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/cliftond/lampard.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

definately my cyma ak47, range was absolutely awful lol

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

Dboys SPR....never needed it and only used it once so far.

Speaking of which, im giving it away for £70 :d

Comment

Originally posted by TheShizzNizz View Post
                    definately my cyma ak47, range was absolutely awful lol
                    If that's all that's wrong with it just replace the hop-up and it'd probably be fine. They're meant to be good guns haha

Mine was a pair of Bolle x500 goggles, I ordered X200s but the shop phonned to day they were out of stock, they said the X500s were similar but they were twice the size! Not happy with that like... My own fault though haha!

Comment

Dboys parts for my now gone JG M4...most hateful evening Ive had in a long time trying to put it together and then when it was sold stopped working! Wont be making that mistake again...
                      Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

Green laser and a pile of pish C-mag.

The wires inside it would break off from where they were soldered and stop working. I never got to skirmish it.
                        SAVE OUR SPORT
                        http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

actually probaly a charger lol turns out i bought the wrong one and they wouldnt refund my purchase

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

i can't rely complain about any thing atm i'm trying to find a gun i can use and get one with thus why i'm selling my s-system gr8 gun just don't like it

Comment

Battery supplied with my new gun died instantly (not really a purchase but still quite god dam annoying)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kodiak TM gun nut Find out more about Kodiak
                              Working...
                              X