Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

how much kit do we seriously need in the field?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much kit do we seriously need in the field?

i was thinking i wanted to cut down my kit for lighter quicker games i started stripping pouches off my PC and was thinking do i seriously need all this kit in here. i mean i was carrying a small tool kit and large batterys on me. that could just be left at the safe zone. what do you guys ususally carry onto the field

Re: how much kit do we seriously need in the field?

Mags n water

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

even in my PLCE or on my plate carrier i tend to only carry mags, water, and maybe a little extra sometihng in a utility pouch - hat or gloves or maybe a spare battery or whatever i need for that specific game

as i now have my mp5 im going to build a belt kit consisting of mag pouches, water bottle pouch and a single utility pouch for whatever i need to carry

ive almost abandoned my plate carriers - now its only used for extended games when i need to carry more things
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Not much at all, i've ditched vests in favor of belt systems, especially now the weather is decent.

When using MP5, i'll have a 2 mag pouches, holster, pistol mag pouches and a utility pouch... and a water bottle pouch if it's baking hot.

Comment

I carry loads :P. 4x double STANAG mag pouches, 1xUtility Pouch 1x Double Pistol Mag Pouch, 1x Hydro Pouch, 1x Roll up dump pouch and a radio pouch. Seems to carry eveything I want to have on the field

Comment

amandla... that isnt that much you should see some people haha
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

You need nothing.

Just a gun and a full mag.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                amandla... that isnt that much you should see some people haha
                I suppose I'm used to light loadouts, so that seems like quite a lot to me :D

Comment

Completely nude with nothing but Camo cream and a rubber bayonet for bang kills to take this to it's ultimate conclusion.

I tend to take as much as is fun but so it does not cut down mobility too much
                  "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

1x Rifle (Systema M4 w/EOTech 553, Surefire M951, Tangodown Vertical Grip or Short M203 Grenade Launcher), 1x Pistol (TM High-Capa 5.1 w/3 mags), 1x Plate Carrier w/ 2x Tripple Open Mag, 1x Pistol Holster mounted on chest, 1x Hydration Pack w/Medium Utility Pouch, 2x Sapi Plates filled with water for extra weight, 1x Mich helmet or Cap, 1x Bowman Radio + Headset, and 1x Drop Leg Dump Pouch.
                    Thats just for normal airsoft days

Comment

last game went out with my m4 and pistol (dropleg), some gas and ammo in my pocket and it was all good no need to carry shed loads of stuff
                      Dboys KAC PDW - PEQ - Lipo - 2x midcaps - £150ono
                      Classic Army B&T MP5A5 - Battery - 2x midcaps - £200ono
                      2x Clone M9 GBB - 1 Mag Each - £50ea ono

Comment

1x m4
                        2x mags
                        1x bottle of bebe's
                        1x bottle of water
                        1x crisps or sweets
                        and thats about all i need for the day :D

Comment

Primarily water and mags, though it depends how you carry everything, I like to take a waterproof out as well so I can change into it if it starts raining, and like to have excess utility in case I take layers off. my main load carrying is going to be in the plce Im buying which will have 3 util pouches, 1 for water bottle(s) the other 2 for bb's gas, and my waterproof. on my osprey is everything that I will need quick access to so holster, a double mag pouch and admin pouch for maps, game plans and spare pistol mags.

I did use a weesatch over the front of my osprey and a patrol pack on the back but thats far to cumbersome for a normal skirmish as I dont need to carry that amount of kit, so I've scaled down to pouches attatched to the osprey and soon a plce as well.

Comment

I just have my gun, bottle of bb's

pistol in pocked of dpm jacket, spare batt somtimes... and my phone wrapped up in a pair of spare gloves (to stop it getting smashed)

I like the be able to move quick, But still Im going to stop carrying bottle of bb's as it bounces all over and rattles like hell !

Comment

Get a bag and fold it over, no rattle at all :D
                              (I think I should add a pistol + 3 mags, rifle + 8 mid-caps, 2.5 litres of water, Plate Carrier, MOLLE Belt, Radio, 2-4000 rounds of ammo +bottle of green to bomb up between games, and a spare battery , a radio, a SERPA and sometimes a penknife, allen key set and multi-tool.)
                              Last edited by amandla36; 18 August, 2009, 19:04.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

murta369 Find out more about murta369
                              Working...
                              X