Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP5K Stock On A MP5?

Really quick question....

Will an Galaxy MP5 PDW stock fit onto a normal TM MP5 (was an A4)?

If not, can it be modded to do so easily, or is this a dead route to go down?

James

Re: MP5K Stock On A MP5?

i dont know about whether the galaxy will fit a tm, but i do know that an ics folding stock will fit a classic army mp5,so it should fit a tm
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

OP: No. The MP5K stock attaches differently to the normal MP5 stock. ICS make an MP5K style side folder which uses the normal MP5 attachemnt or G&G make a UMP style side folder which would also suit.
      /9 out.

Comment

Thanks Nine for the reply. Seen the ICS and G&G ones, just didn't want to spend £40 on a stock, that was all

Comment

As far as i know (so i could very well be wrong), but if you unscrew the stock folding mechanism/section from the part that attaches to the MP5K, then you should be able to screw this onto an end section of an MP5.
          You can buy an "end section" (they might be called end cap) for £20 i think, by ICS, so i think it should fit, and you should be able to screw on the stock to that, or just put a hole into the end cap so that you can screw on the stock.

Please correct me if i'm wrong though.
          guns... guns and bikes.... actually anything that goes bang really!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jagillham Find out more about jagillham
          Working...
          X