This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parcel force

Somthing should be coming to me from london, i live in newcastle, and when i tracked it on parcel force it is in bloody belfast :O

either a mix up,

or , when you look at it on google earth it could be a way they are traveling, like a triangle sort of thing, any1 had any past experiences ? :P

cheers

Re: Parcel force

yup when sending a package I put between 1300 and 1500 for pick up time and the idiot came knocking at 11am!
    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Lmao hope some mug in ireland dont get myy gun :O :P

Comment

Ring up your local depot and see if they can sort this, before christmas i had a shotgun coming to my house and was out for delivery but because it was on with an agency driver (who apparently couldnt be bothered to deliver it or even try to find my house) he sent it back and it was back at coventry, 3 days late and it finally arrived but apparently you cant ask for compensation for services not given as the sender has to file a claim.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

The sender give me wrong trackig number :P

easy mistake as hes sending alot atm,

cheers please close

Comment

when i ordred the FN2000 for me and a friend they guy made a mistake and they were delivered to some guy in kent

and yeh last time i tracked a parcle it said it was comming from belfast.
            Your life is only as long as my trigger pull

SAVE AIRSOFT IN SCOTLAND! http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/ YOUR HOBBY NEEDS YOU!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

doudsy Find out more about doudsy
            Working...
            X