What goggle for BAT style mask?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What goggle for BAT style mask?

For anyone that uses a BAT style mesh mask what goggles do you use?

I have some ESS V12's but these don't fit well with this mask

I know the ESS profiles fit well with this mask but they are a bit out of my price range this month and need some for a skirmish in a couple of weeks.

Thanks.

Nige.

Re: What goggle for BAT style mask?

I have Advancer V12's also, I find them fine to use with mesh masks. You are wearing them underneath the mask, right?

If you were really struggling I'd probably suggest something less restrictive than googles - a pair of ESS ICE's would work nicely underneath a BAT mask, probably would be more comfy than goggles too.
    sigpic

Comment

Hunter, i have found that my v12s fit with the bat mask if you spend ALOT of time bending and pressing them to be the right shape. Im guessing that they are pressing into your nostrils- push out the painted mesh, but hold onto the mesh covered by elastic and this should stop any pressure on them.

Comment

Yes they are pressing into my nostrils and cheek, I have done a bit of reshaping and it is a lot better but still not quite right.

I will try as you have suggested, thankyou.

Will also look into the glasses but I prefer the protection offered by goggles.

Comment

Glasses are only dangerous if additional protection is not used. The bat mask and a ball cap should protect you from rounds from above, below and behind hitting you through gaps in the protection. Make sure to protect the nose area, as even full seal goggles can let bbs through it. Btw, with my bat mask, my ess v12 s fog alot less than my ess ices.

Comment

Played cqb on Sunday with the Bat mask & V12's but was so hot the V12's were steamed up as soon as I stopped moving

So now looking for some mesh glasses/goggles like the look of the Heroshark ones but don't really know which would fit this mask anyone use them?

Comment

Try the tmc mesh goggles ( small ones). Did you take the foam out of the v12 vents? You can always ask heroshark to make a mesh lense for your v12s.

Comment

No didn't remove foam from V12's, don't really fancy messing with them too much as will effect resale value.

My next skirmish is woodland so I think the V12's will be fine for that but I will be getting a pair of Heroshark Mako 2's for CQB.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hunter0 Find out more about Hunter0
                Working...
                X