Dream Army parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Army parts.

Seen these about specifically tappet/nozzles/cylinder heads pretty cheap but heard decentish reviews, just want a few personal recommendations/reviews.

Or is it a 'you get what you pay for' situation.

Cheers.
    WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Re: Dream Army parts.

Anyone?
    WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

Not a great fan..
      I bought a dream army M110 spring and it produced a whopping 300fps

Comment

lol...Im the opposite to that. I told someone that an M100 would be cqb friendly and that went to 400fps...

So I don't know. I have used their parts and would do, but have no need to.
        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

They do make some nice kit, lots of there small incidental parts are pretty good. Trigger sets, battery connectors nozzles, latches etc. I keep a number of there springs along with other brands and have always had decent repeatable results from them though they do normally come in a little under what you get from other brands.

That CQB that Midas is referring two was a TM G36 EBB that had brilliant Air-seal and just ran spot on. In the end it needed an M80 to get the power back down from just over 400fps to 320fps so you cant really blame the make of spring on that one.

Comment

I'm blaming the postage cost. Then he could have sent the whole gun not just the gear box. I must say I was VERY supprised at the 400. Shows you how reliable some guns are.

I have a G and P M16 here with an intermittent feeding problem. But when it does feed.....lol...peoooommmmm....408 fps with an M100, sorbo and short stroked 2 teeth.!

If you look at a lot of the products, it would look like there is a lot of rebranding going on. I may be wrong, but it looks like several ''manufacturers'' have the same products.
            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by midas View Post
              I'm blaming the postage cost. Then he could have sent the whole gun not just the gear box. I must say I was VERY supprised at the 400. Shows you how reliable some guns are.
              When he told me the FPS and that you had done the upgrade I thought the crono must have been on the blink! But there it was 407fps. At one point I put a stock TM spring back in and it still came in at 309fps!! I cant remember what spring I went for in the end but it settled down at just under 320fps. Nice gun though looking forward to getting my TM Scar-L now.

Massive amount of cross branding with products as you say, You only have to look at most of the China Re-sellers to find Identical products with a myriad of different packaging ans naming options.

But for the price the Dream Army fills an nice gap and 80% of what I have purchased is as good and in some cases better than parts used in many stock guns. I have yet to find better than the SHS pistons you use for the price especially as the Orange Duracons are a bit rare now. I have some of the SRC Green pistons and they do seam to be holding up very well, though I have yet to put one in anything particularly fast. I am just hoping the Element Light-weight piston heads come back in to stock soon.

Comment

I've had a few small items, replacement M4 hop, gearbox spring set, and piston parts and had no problems with them. As has been pointed out I think there probaly rebands, but still decent quality at a reasonable price.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DCRISP07 Find out more about DCRISP07
                Working...
                X