What BBs do you use for plinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What BBs do you use for plinking?

I use a PDI tight bore 6.01mm in my Hi Capa and begrudge spending money on high quality BBs just for plinking but don't want to damage the barrel with cheap slightly miss-shaped BBs

So I ask you forum. What do you use for plinking that is cheap and good quality?

I've been using Zero one's .20g with no issues

Joe

Re: What BBs do you use for plinking?

Blasters

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

z1 .20's, at 5000 for £8 your not going to find a better deal anywhere
      Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
      Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

agreed z1 bbs! never had a problem with em ... minus them always being out of stock

Comment

They're in stock now so rejoice!!

As much as I love Z1 I do have to say I think the postage is extortionate :|

Comment

The same BB's I use when playing so Z1 .25gs or blasters/excels same weight. Saves monkeying around with the hop all the time.

Comment

As much as I love Z1 I do have to say I think the postage is extortionate :|
              Which is why it's good to live down the road from them

Comment

same as i use for skirnishing :3
                Z1 0.25s

Comment

Z1 0.20 for plinking and soon to be 0.25's for skurmishing

Comment

Excel .23s. The only ones I have.

Comment

Nothing less than .2s. At the end of the day, Id rather spend 7 quid on a bag of .2s than spend 30 quid replacing the barrel and hop after a .12 has f*cked it up.

Comment

Shooting targets in the garden right?

Surely you would want it to be as accurate as possible or your wasting your time?
                        Guarder .28g will rock in any tm pistol and they are good value at approx £10 for 3k good quality bbs

Comment

BB bastard .66's.
                          Hard enough for me to fire them at 500fps (on a .2) and they'll be good to use again after I clean them.

$11.95 Canadian dollars for 8 of them, not to mention you can't buy them in the UK

Edit: These are just for targets, no way would I ever consider shooting a person with them at a skirmish.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                            Which is why it's good to live down the road from them

Lucky for some

Can't wait till I get my car, its not too far for me to drive to either

Back to the thread, I use Blaster
                            Originally posted by Tiercel
                            The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                              Lucky for some

Can't wait till I get my car, its not too far for me to drive to either

Back to the thread, I use Blaster
                              Chard to Poole will be more cost in fuel than a carriage charge!!

Edit: Use the same BB's as you would for skirmishing. What is the point on trying to save money but having to re-set your hop each time you change weight of BB's.
                              Last edited by N_Scooby; 14 July, 2011, 08:59. Reason: BB adding
                              JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Joefuski I'ma 21 Year Old piece of awesomeness who is currently growing a beard in memory of Ryan Dunn. Find out more about Joefuski
                              Working...
                              X