Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Boris Johnson on how amazing paintball is for our country!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boris Johnson on how amazing paintball is for our country!

hello Guys,

to me, paintball bring more job to UK than airsoft, so even if the development of gear is more appropriate, i do agree with some part of this article. Paintball is good for UK.

Having done paintball with kids (from 12) and with older beginner, it does teach them few things:
    -respect firearm as one shot is enough to be out
    -respect the guy in the army... you just did PB for 5 minutes and you are already exhausted. moreover, you are playing with paint no with real bullets!

I believe airsoft would be able tpo teach these 2 points too, but the limitation coming from the look is a barrier. Yes, you can tune a PB maker to look real, but it is not the one you will get on site, so no probleme there.
    a french on a wrong side of the channel... but this country is a blast for any big boy in a mid life crisis (vxr8, slot car, CQB airsoft). See you on a wednesday at UA

Comment

Totally agree with the above I to was a paintball marshal for ten years and have seen first hand through playing and working the success of UK company's designing and manufacturing to match even surpass the big American companys perhaps if there were more UK producers of rifs or other kit then perhaps Boris would be talkin bout airsoft instead and another thing that makes me laugh is the attitude of airsofters towards paintballers it sucks and why cause paintball s more well known ? If anything there should be more cooperation between the two sports as they both are played in simaler areas both involved shooting people my 2 pence worth anyway
      ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED

Comment

What about that new laser tag they do that use`s realistic looking guns ? Its all computer scored so you cant have your own gear but they can program each mag for a set number of rounds and you have to change for another mag.

I dont like the fact that you cant have your own guns really and that you dont fire a projectile at anyone but saying that you cant not take your hit as its computer controlled and your gun tell`s you your dead and will not fire.

I was thinking of giving it a go but its not cheap to play compared to airsoft as you have to pay to rent gear everything you play.

I will agree that despite paintball being gay and me feeling some what dirty everytime I see it and have an argument with them paintball stands that try to get you to sign up for say 10 to 50 games for you and your friends its does have its place in society for the mainstream and a lot of people who would never normally play anykind of wargames or milsim or anything like that have either played paintball or been exposed to it.

It also makes it easy when people say "whats airsoft?" to me as I can say "its paintball for men" or "its like ball" "whats that mean ?" "like paintball without the paint"

Most mothers of kids that paintball are like "wow no more washing paint off" lol

I mean it would be nice if paintball was replaced by airsoft but it helps get people into airsoft as when I speak to painballers who have never heard of airsoft they get blown away by how cheap our ammo is.

I never forget when I let a mate from work fire a full auto m4 at some boxes he just held the trigger down till the mag was empty and was like "when the f**k are we going to play this?" lol
        sigpic
        Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Originally posted by crasstoe View Post
          I agree he is great.

And I disagree, the TIPPMANN logo is one give away, and the receiver is the entirely wrong shape.

RAP4 conversion kit for the TIPPMANN A5;

Simply awful, Gas still has to be attached to the pistol grip and still hopper fed. A toddler could tell you that wasn't real, which is why Boris prefers Paintball... and the mainstream bit lol
          meant to post this earlier. is this the bastard off-spring of an un-holy union between airsoft and paintball?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cqb6wnXrks
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QraZlG1fDrM

will there finally be peace between the warring parties? :D

Comment

There pretty cool but I hate getting covered in paint or dust crap

As for the tippmann "realistic" markers guys you don`t even need to have a banana in a bag to face a fire arms charge in theory it could happen with nothing or your hand so its more then realistic enough for paint ball.

I love that airsoft ammo is a lot cheaper and due to the cheap ammo and large amounts of rounds we can carry and fire airsoft can have the most constant non stop action out of any shooting sport. I mean with 6 hi caps you could stay in a fire fight for hours and hours and still not run out, ok go silly and start spraying and they wont last long but I like that each game has the potential to be a constant non stop fire fight. That you may have to aim and shoot your gun every second till the end of the game be it a 10min game or a few hours. I dont think paint ball can boast that I mean how much room would 1000 paint balls take up ?
            sigpic
            Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Boris for president, VIVA EL PRESIDENTE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Paintball no because hate getting covered in paint

what about airsoft Boris?

Comment

If there was a war between airsoft and paintball ( I need to wash my hands for writing that ), airsoft would win. If someone disagrees, then you are truly lost
                  Originally posted by Tiercel
                  The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Major just loving airsoft. Find out more about Major
                  Working...
                  X