This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wtf just happened here!??

Could be anything... Anyone passing by could have reported seeing something that looked like a gun at some point.

It's a good thing the Police have been able to act upon it, and remember, talking to a Police officer doesn't make you a criminal, having the Police at your house doesn't make you a criminal.

Don't worry!

Comment

It's a joke pal lol. Don't worry........

Comment

I don't see what the problem is?

Why so concerned in case they come back? If you've done nothing wrong, or have no illegal items etc within your house, then you should be more than happy to let Police in to search your property, as they are either acting on information received, or reasonable suspicion.

The boys in blue could come and mooch around my house daily. I'd make them a brew and a sandwich, after all, they're just doing thier job.
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

well as im only 18 i have no clue what to do, well i do now, thanks people

Comment

Yeah its normally a nosey neighbour who may see into a window one day when your working on an a gun and the wind blows the curtains open or like robin said a package may have got opened, it could be very very rare that someone else got nabbed doing something stupid with one of the RIF`s you have sold and your details have come up.

No big deal man atleast you`ve never had every single airsoft and airgun taken away for "testing" by the police oh someone really wanted to ruin my xmas a few years back, what other people in my house had been getting up to meant the armed police that showed up all reddy had a warrant. That`s 2 xmas`s Ive had my door kicked in and it had nothing to do with me (not that I`ve ever had my door kicked in any-other times lol) lucky they only too away all my toys and tested them once.
            sigpic
            Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

@thekonassure, haha fair enough, well ima close this so i dont get loads of emails from Z1 about it :D thanks everyone again

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

StriideR For Honor. For Country. For Brother. And when he gets to heaven, To saint peter he will tell, One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in Hell. Bullets or broke bones? Bones heal. Give me liberty, or give me death. Warriors by day, Lovers by night, Professionals by choice, Marines by the grace of god. Find out more about StriideR
              Working...
              X