JG AUG A3 + Madbull v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG AUG A3 + Madbull v2

Based upon a testing distance of 50ft the Madbull 509mm V2 barrel does not improve the groupings at all on a stock JG AUG A3 (AU-3G).

I also did the 'airtight drop test' on BBs through the JG and Madbull barrel and the BBs took 10-30 seconds (seriously) through the JG and the same BBs 5-15 seconds through the Madbull.

The same Madbull barrel was installed on my friend's TM M4 (the one he bought off me :D) and there was a massive improvement in accuracy.

Based upon the circumstantial and non-scientific testing above I hereby conclude that the JG AUG A3 (AU-3G) has a tightbore barrel as standard and the Madbull does not improve the performance significantly.

Contrary to other AU-3G reviews I'd read before my purchase my rifle does NOT have a factory fitted MOSFET or gearbox bearings. It came with plastic bushings and a spring around M110 pushing about 360fps. It's now got a Systema M100 to bring that down under the common site limits.

With the M100, Madbull hopup and all other things being standard I can get around 2-6" groupings (estimated) at 50ft (measured).
    Paypal does not protect you as a seller or buyer. Don't believe the hype.

UK Virtual Assistant services: http://www.seekingserenity.co.uk/

About the Author

Collapse

StuartL Find out more about StuartL
Working...
X