lipos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lipos?

my shiny new toy should be here in a week or two, its a ka troy m7, it runs on a 11.1 lipo...never used one before, im taking this gun to the weekender at GZ this year, just wondering how many fully charged batteries im gonna need..im not overly trigger happy, but with the amount of people that will be there for me to shoot at, i can imagine i will use that trigger finger more so than normal..! an 8.4 normal large typw battery eaesily normally lasts me the whole day.... so just wondering if im gonna need to shell out and buy another one to take.?

cheers guys
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Re: lipos?

I would just incase.

Comment

Personally I'd take 3, that way you have 1 for each day & an extra just in case.

Comment

do you have a lipo charger, I take it you have not used lipos before? Do you know how to charge etc?
        AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Last year at the weekender I used 2 7.4v 1100mah lipos.
          WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

I use a 7.4v 1300 lipo and that lasts me all day at my local site

Originally posted by Metalbody
            pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Yeah I have a charger, and a balancer or something. Gonna have to watch some YouTube vids on how to go about things.!
              “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dannyeprice23 a happy go lucky pain in the arse, i am the one who constantly has accidents..to others amusement! Find out more about dannyeprice23
              Working...
              X