WE M4/SCAR hopup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE M4/SCAR hopup

i know the WE hop ups can be pretty hit and miss, apparently its the same as the M4

anything i can do about it?

it just doesnt seem to be having any effect on the trajectory of the bb

Re: WE M4/SCAR hopup

I have had this trouble as well i had it on my jg m4 and turns out i had turned it on way too far so the actual hop nub had fallen out, it could be that and if you do buy a new nub i would suggest a h-hop one as they can dramatically improve the range
    Anyone else on here play at unreal airsoft?

Comment

Originally posted by Archuth View Post
      I have had this trouble as well i had it on my jg m4 and turns out i had turned it on way too far so the actual hop nub had fallen out, it could be that and if you do buy a new nub i would suggest a h-hop one as they can dramatically improve the range
      errr its a GBB not a AEG.

If you got the new V2 hop then you can buy a new black hop they do. Its made from the AEG type of rubber insted of that realy stiff green stuff. I have heard its alot better.

Comment

thanks for the reply, how can i tell if ive got the V2 or not?

Comment

the V2 rubber is a ring that is around the barrel

Comment

on my scar, i adjust the hop by twisting a black ring that sits around the barrel, on the inside is just a small little nub that sits on the bottom?

is that V2?

sorry for being so stupid lol

Comment

if its a scar then its a V2, it will also be the hard green type so you can buy the black one and give it a go

And i was talking about the rubber inside, you would have needed to have taken the hop apart to see the hop inside.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jonny357 Find out more about Jonny357
              Working...
              X