Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have You Ever Done This?

Originally posted by wolfsteiger View Post
    I hate two tones, I bawk at them on the field, but I hate airsoft snobbery even more, especially on forums, nevermind on the field which is really bad, nay it's disgraceful, just accidentally knock over the stitch bitches in game, get some mud on their nylons (new phrase for geardo kit, their nylons, they act like super model divas, f*** em)

systema owners are the worst, your guns are ****, expensive wastes of money, I'll build better AEG just by inserting a mosfet, ooh no bolt lock.... less to fidget with when reloading so I shoot them all the quicker, turds!
    L119A1 club/brit spec ops crowd are not far behind, they are so far up their own arses they have to sneeze to see sunlight,

I'd rather play/help a teen DPM/white trainer wear two tone weilding newbie (noob is derogatory!) if I liked him I'd loan him a RIF, and my RIF puts systemas to shame :p

sorry for ranting, but snobs in any walk of life boil my piss, especially in Airsoft
    Hi mate, looks like you've met some nasty people in this sport, which is a shame but by posting this your no better. Are you saying because someone has shelled out on an expensive gun and I wear fancy "cool guy" kit they are by default absolute arse? You say you hate airsoft snobbery, but by denouncing geardos etc your being one yourself. I happen to run with alot of PTW owners and stitch bitches who love to muck in and play some bloody good airsoft, and will happily spend their day mucking in with the DPM wearing trainer lot.

I know personally that even if I am wearing expensive gear I'm not going to lower my nose at someone and I'll be the first one diving into mud or bursting through a door. Furthermore, I would bet my ENTIRE armory that your AEG is not better than a systema, unless you are rocking an illegal spring and copious amounts of upgrades, as they really are great when you get them working. Yes they are silly money but ultimately that is the owners business whether or not they want to spend it or not.

It is ultimately this kind of statement that makes airsoft pants, because all your doing is segregating people for what they have on which isn't cool in the slightest... Airsoft is about having a laugh and shooting your mates at the end of the day, so what if you spend £1000 or £1 as long as your smiling its up to you what you spend.
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Dude, you rock!

Comment

sigged :D
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
          i will lend them one or two of mine for the day ,as i always take more than i need,so they can get a feel of other types of weapons
          That's top sportsmanship right there!

I don't think I've quite got the know-how to start taking people about but I'll be one of the first to include someone if they're alone or if it's a couple freshies I'll throw a bit of advice there way.
          Hero to some, Villain to most.

Comment

As airsofting is a obscure sport we owe it to our selves to promote the sport at all times otherwise it will dwindle and die. Lets face it, syncronised swiming is more popular and and more famous than airsofting

With that in mind I always try to take someone new to a game. I will always kit him/her out with a spare AEG and pistol. I trust them to look after it and I know that when things get broke it was an accident. Its made me a better gun-tech .
            Nothing can beat watching the the look on a beginners face when they uses a GBB pistol for the first time. :D

I hate and despise 2-tones.. They have no place on the skirmish field but as long as the site allows them then I have no problem with their users. The same goes for hire-kit users. If the guys on the table next to me are new I will make time to tell them were the tea is, how to load/wind etc. If they feel welcomed they will enjoy it more. If they enjoy it they will come back.

I've lent out spare mesh googles to 2-toners who were fogging, spare mags to replace mags that have stopped winding, spare guns to friends....
            The only person to give me grief was my brother.. Last game he played he jammed one barrel with mud , seized 1 gearbox , lost a mag in the woods and broke the winder on another........Its a good job that his wife only lets him play once a year :D
            But he does supply me and my mates with top of the range BOLLE safety glasses for free so I tend to forgive him

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

IamLukifer Luke Find out more about IamLukifer
            Working...
            X