JG Thunder Maul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG Thunder Maul

Hi I Was wondering if this gun Counts as a RIF as its not based on a actual firearm Thanks

Re: JG Thunder Maul

The act says that if the average person wouldn't know the difference, it's a RIF(paraphrasing).

We all know, but my granny (if she was still alive) wouldn't have, so it's a RIF.
    sigpic

Comment

Damn, Ok thanks But come on it Looks nothing like a gun, Sure its got the colours , Ahh anyway cheers

Comment

my firend tryed that when he got his, it does cout as a rif and it doset count as two tone.
        Your life is only as long as my trigger pull

SAVE AIRSOFT IN SCOTLAND! http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/ YOUR HOBBY NEEDS YOU!

Comment

i think its still a bit dumb But Meh.

Comment

But you need to think, people who don't have a clue what it is, andthere first reaction would be, GUN GUN!

thats prob why.
            Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

who'd buy that gun anyway?

so fugly

Comment

Its a m4 in some weird ugly shell can probably take it off to revel it

aparantly

Comment

I've heard you can yeah, but why not just get yourself a M4 in the first place! hah

Comment

Its like the ugly duck of the m4s, but when you take of its ugly cover the inner m4 revels itself
                    Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

xDeltaOne Find out more about xDeltaOne
                    Working...
                    X