X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best g36 midcaps?

Anyone got any recommendations? They will be for a CA G36K

Would like to avoid poor quality and misfeeding ones haha
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Re: Best g36 midcaps?

using star ones atm, are pretty good, no feed issues

Comment

yeah i was looking at them, they seem to be really the only non-cheapsoft ones I can find.

140rd capacity sounds good, thats more than my M4 ones!

anyone else recommend the STAR ones? or other?
      Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Star, I've had mine for about a year and no feeding issues at all, and there second hand off someone else. Lugs are very resilient to knocks too which is great. Only thing against them is they always leave one BB in the mag so it's hard to tell which mags are empty on the fly.
        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

ok.. so i want to buy the box set of 5.. but I'm a little confused.

On Z1, ONE Star 140rd midcap is £16.50
          Then the box set of 5 is only £34.50! Thats 5 for the price of two! Although on the box-set of 5, they are called 'expendable' does this mean they are some sort of lower quality crappy mags that are much worse then the individual one for £16.50?

Also, on another retailer, a box of the Star mids is £55, now i know Z1 are competitive, but there shouldnt be a £20 difference should there!? Maybe the ones on the other retailer are better quality (like the single £16.50 on Z1) and not the expendable ones? Someone help!

Comment

I think you'll find mate that although the expendable ones can be used many times, they are designed to be cheap and cheerful, not long lasting
            G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
            RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

but does that mean the single one is expendable too?
              And what about those on the other retailer, they aren't called expendable and theyre £20 more expensive?

Comment

Thats because they arnt expendable :P
                G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Ahh, you'd think that, but i have just realised they both have the same product code, which Im guessing must be a manufacturer product code, which means they are the same thing!

'G36-140P'

And STILL does this mean that the single ones are better quality and I should buy 5 of them instead!?

Comment

ask about on the forum for some TM g36 mid caps - they have the fake bullets in and really make the look of the g36
                    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                      ask about on the forum for some TM g36 mid caps - they have the fake bullets in and really make the look of the g36
                      That's very true, I bought one for wall hanging but usually start the game day off using it as it really does look the part. Then first reload it straight to the Star midcaps.
                      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TS_Welshy Find out more about TS_Welshy
                      Working...
                      X