Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ak5C Petition

Hello Guys,

This post is particularly relevant to those who airsoft with M/90 camo (Swedish Splinter) or own a G&G FNC/GF85.

I have set up a petition for G&G to make an Ak5C Rifle and/or a Conversion kit for their existing GF85 series Airsoft gun.

It's this rifle below:

The Ak5C is the latest version of the rifle, updating it with a shorter barrel, better for close in fighting, a G36K style flash hider, an RIS handguard, RIS top rail and an adjustable buttstock, amongst many other smaller improvements. Also the petition calls for an Aimpoint CS red dot, the version produced for the Forsvarsmakten (Swedish Defence Force). You could probably call it the Ak5 Tactical Version...

Please sign my petition to get this conversion kit produced, it is a real possibility as I am in contact with people who talk directly to G&G Armament, and have in the past suggested an Ak5C on their new products range. Hopefully with the petition backing them, it will be produced!

If you are interested, or even if you support this cause, take a minute to sign the petition to which I have linked, it is free and easy as pie and can be signed with your Facebook account if you happen to have one and none of your personal details will be displayed in public.

Here is the link: http://www.petitiononline.co.uk/peti...rsion-kit/3223

Thanks very much,

/Josh
    Last edited by Gaffa; 22 July, 2011, 13:29. Reason: add image at request

This Tea is shite... Needs more Bag.

- Myself

Re: Ak5C Petition

great looking gun, hope to see it the future
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Yes, I agree. I am actually featured in an article on the Swedish Airsoft website, Airsoft.nu, it advertises the petition, they think it is a great idea!

Here is the Article, it is in Swedish, unless you are fluent in Svenska, Google Translate it: http://www.airsoft.nu/nyheter/2011/0...du-ha-en-ak5c/

Thanks,

/Josh

- Myself

Comment

Wow....

How fantastic.

Lovely rifle, gets my vote.
        Last edited by Gaffa; 22 July, 2011, 13:29.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Thanks, It is a fine looking weapon... If you would add the image, I'd be most grateful!

The petition had been running for 2 days, and already it has attracted 52 signatures. One of the fellas who runs http://airsoft.nu, Daniel said he will let G&G know of the demand for this gun and hopefully they'll put it on their new product list. I mentioned in the article on Airsoft.nu that I think if we can keep up the daily rate of signatures coming in, we will have 1000 names by the end of the year...

After you have signed it, pass around the petition link to all of your Airsofting friends who support this cause, the more signatures the better.

Thanks,

/Josh
          Last edited by SirM4alot; 22 July, 2011, 13:26.

- Myself

Comment

At first glance I wasn't keen, but the more I look, the more I like.

Comment

Originally posted by starscream View Post
              At first glance I wasn't keen, but the more I look, the more I like.
              Actually, it was the same with me, I saw it back in 2008 and I wasn't overkeen but it has grown on me in recent years, now it is one of my favourite modern assault rifles... I'd love to see a few on the skirmish field!

/Josh

- Myself

Comment

Have to say It doesn't do anything for me asthetically but ill sign the petition to help you out

Comment

Yuk.

Who voted that would actually buy it then?

Comment

Originally posted by mack View Post
                    Have to say It doesn't do anything for me asthetically but ill sign the petition to help you out
                    Thanks very much, It isn't everyone's cup of tea but I believe there is demand from it and hopefully it can be produced within the next year or so...

/Josh

- Myself

Comment

looks like a cross between a sig and fal. Its very striking Its nice to see people wanting things that are a little different. Should we also start a petition for HK417 as that would also be nice to see

Comment

Originally posted by shadowlink25 View Post
                        looks like a cross between a sig and fal. Its very striking Its nice to see people wanting things that are a little different. Should we also start a petition for HK417 as that would also be nice to see
                        The rifle was an FNC, but like you say, looks rather SIGgy. I think the HK417 petition would be a good idea also, I'd sign that... If you want to start it up on that petition site, it is real easy!

Thanks for all the signatures,

/Josh

- Myself

Comment

Hi everyone, sorry to necro this thread.
                          As everyone knows, this petition was a success and during this time, guay2 have started to produce the AK5C to many Swedish milsimers delight (including myself, owns two copies of it atm!)
                          Now me and my friend have started a own petition for the aimpoint CS red dot sight since there is'nt any substitute or replica for that sight and it's necessary to complete an Swedish soldier impression, so if as many as possibly could sign this I and a lot of milsimers would be grateful!

https://www.change.org/petitions/gua...he-aimpoint-cs

Sincerely
                          Darksin

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SirM4alot Euro-Gearwhore Find out more about SirM4alot
                          Working...
                          X