anyone with king arms m4 m7 etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone with king arms m4 m7 etc

just wondering what mags are compatible, alls i know thus far is that magpul pts mags work fine, as do king arms mags....obvs...

i apologize if this is not in the right section of the forum, but wasnt sure where it would belong..

anyroad, please help, before i shell out on mags that might not work..?

cheers softerzzz
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Re: anyone with king arms m4 m7 etc??

I own a King Arms VLTOR M4 VIS, best M4 in my opinion. I use classic army M4 mags, thats your best bet
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

And they work fine? Better than Pmags? The high rate if fire apparently causes ca mags to misfeed.?!
      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

I've gone through whole mags on full autio to find out, never misses a beet. But its all down to you to what mags you use, I just prefer the metal ones
        Originally posted by Tiercel
        The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

I use classic army mags no probs, used dboys one that were ordered on bulk from a certain banned site in hk, part where mag catch clicks into needed filing a little otherwise no probs. Strangely king arms Mids do not like working and don't feed properly
          sigpic

Comment

Classic army it is then. cheers fellas

Comment

Any other mags known to feed properly? Other than Pmags and ca mags?

Comment

Re: anyone with king arms m4 m7 etc

I find d-boys mags work fine and there super cheap lol
                sigpic
                Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Had an M7A1 for two years and ran flawlessly on midcap pmags.

Comment

yeah pmags and classic army seem to be the ones.! anyone else had feeding issues with king arms mags? bit silly that the mags made by the same company dont feed!

Comment

Yeah my king arms mag feeds ok on my custom built m4 but not on my KA vltor it seams to miss feed sometimes I thought that was just due to the dsg goodness lol
                      sigpic

Comment

well i have (as of saturday) a troy m7a1.... dont know whether to go for king arms mags or not!

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
                          well i have (as of saturday) a troy m7a1.... dont know whether to go for king arms mags or not!
                          Buy d-boys or j-gong mags and save yourself like £10 to £20 a mag lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
                            Buy d-boys or j-gong mags and save yourself like £10 to £20 a mag lol
                            i would if i know that they will definitely feed ok dude

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
                              i would if i know that they will definitely feed ok dude
                              At least 20 people at bexley a few weeks ago saw them feed fine at 50rps on my CA vltor cqb. When mine shows up back from midas I can post a vid of the d-boys hk 300rd hi caps shooting on it and some acm 450rd hi caps too.

It`s way over 40rps I have to get the chrono on it when its back. Should be today or tomorrow.

They do work on the stock gun as I have used them
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dannyeprice23 a happy go lucky pain in the arse, i am the one who constantly has accidents..to others amusement! Find out more about dannyeprice23
                              Working...
                              X