Snow Wolf M99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Wolf M99

Hi This Is My First Post On The Forums I Have Been Looking For A Sniper And I Wonder How Good The Snow Wolf Barrett M99 Is Or Isn't. Thanks.

Re: Snow Wolf M99

iv heard that there good, not worth paying more then 200 for a 2nd hand one and if you bring one to a site you pretty much get targeted by everyone (the same happend to me with my ICS mgl)
    sigpic

Comment

I have heard they are really heavy and not for moving about ith too much or your arms will be scraping the ground
      also heard they are quite low on fps in std form
      range etc supposed to be ok about 60m but then some snipers hit 100m
      Personally i like the look but anted a lighter option so plumped for the warrior l96.
      new the M99 are 260.00
      This is my rifle, this is my gun.
      This ones for fighting and this ones for fun!!!

Comment

i have a mate that had one a while back he loved it, i do like how it looks but im looking for a l96 myself would like to try a snow wolf one day tho
        sigpic

Comment

yeah ive decided not to as it is unskirmishable and instead im gonna buy a 2nd hand tm vsr of zero in

Comment

The M99 is just an L96 with different (and more heavier) externals. It's a pretty damn awesome looking gun but not the most practical in terms of sniping.

Comment

I wouldn't mind one of these, I like heavier guns, and prefer out of the ordinary stuff. Especially stuff designed to shatter engine blocks on trucks.

By the way, Tags Win.
              'Smurf's Tours of Duty

ATR Winchester, 2 Regt AAC, 654 Sqn 4 Regt AAC, Cmd Tp, 4 Regt AAC, 216 Parachute Signals Sqn, HQ 16 Air Assualt Brigade, 668 (trg) Sqn AAC, 5 Regt (NI) AAC, JHF(NI) Operations, FSW Ops Sqn

Currently 1 (UK) Civ Div

Comment

haha just had a look at the tags, moderator win.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                X