Strange M249 front end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange M249 front end

Hey all, I just saw the new Transformers: Dark of the moon, and after staring at all the guns and of course Rosie Huntington-Whitely, I saw that one of the cast has a very odd looking M249. You can see the black guy carrying it here: It kind of looks like the front handguard on a M16 VN with an M203, with a silencer stuck on the end. However when he was firing it, you could see that the hole was wide, unlike a silencer. Any ideas?

Re: Strange M249 front end

Never seen anything like it, probably modded to look cooler, which it does.

Bear in mind its transformers sooooo basically, they can use anything as its not really a realistic film. But it definately looks good and now I want one, as I do every time I see a 'gun film', hence why I'm nearly always skint :D

Comment

if you ask me it looks like a mount or somesort cause theres a lever along side...no?

Comment

It's almost like a glass breaker. P.S - It's a the Mk46 varient. Anyway there are a few SAWs used in the film. I'm pretty sure you get a better view of it in the movie, maybe watch it and try get some screencaps.

I found this for you.
        Last edited by Robin-Hood; 24 July, 2011, 19:04.

Comment

Magpul paid a lot of money for this film.....

Comment

Here's a slightly better quality version of your pic OP.

Comment

Just cosmetic 'dressing up' no real purpose to it , you can see the same gun in revenge of the fallen . Still looks cool though
              From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

It does look pretty cool.
                And it's about the only gun without magpul on it in the whole film.

Tyrese gibsons glock serpa anyone?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GhostDivisionAirsoft I can am grammar Find out more about GhostDivisionAirsoft
                Working...
                X