Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 gauge shotgun?

Hi guys

Iv done a bit of research on google however I cant seem to find my answer.

Does anybody make a shotgun that fires 12 bb's at a time, just like a real 12g shotgun?

As in 1 cartridge is loaded with 12bb's, pull the trigger, 12 bb's launch out of the barrel, then you pump to eject the empty cartridge and reload another.

Thanks

Re: 12 gauge shotgun?

The biggest that i have ever heard of is a five shot one and that was very un-common/large amount so i would doubt there is a twelve unless its a really rare one which would be very hard to get hold of.
    For sale:

-Splitting M4
    -MP5 Parts
    -MP7a1
    -M9 Magazine

Comment

There is a shell ejecting shotgun, maruzen m1100 not easy to find anymore though. I don't know anything about them but you should be able to find some reviews and that around.

Edit: Nevermind they seem to be in stock places.

Comment

12 gauge doesn't refer to the number of projectiles a 12g shotgun fires, its the diameter of the barrel.

Plenty of shell ejecting gas shotguns exist, it's just a case of hunting them down :p
        Buy my stuff!

Comment

12 gauge doesn't mean 12 pellets. Gauge is just bore diameter to my knowledge.

Ninjad.

Comment

ahhh right my mistake lol,

Its more the multi shot im interested in, iv seen those that shoot 3 bb's at a time, but I was wondering if there are any that shoot loads in one go?

Comment

Originally posted by perky416 View Post
              ahhh right my mistake lol,

Its more the multi shot im interested in, iv seen those that shoot 3 bb's at a time, but I was wondering if there are any that shoot loads in one go?
              like i say five is biggest i have seen but if you really want to shower then with BBs then buy a hand held grenade launcher with a few grenades and shoot them with hundreds at a time :D but if it has to be a shotgun then i dont think you will find one
              For sale:

-Splitting M4
              -MP5 Parts
              -MP7a1
              -M9 Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by wilko129 View Post
                like i say five is biggest i have seen but if you really want to shower then with BBs then buy a hand held grenade launcher with a few grenades and shoot them with hundreds at a time :D but if it has to be a shotgun then i dont think you will find one
                lmao, I dont think they'd appreciate that but it would be funny . I did think about getting one of those multi grenade launchers but there a tad expensive.

I just thought it would be a good idea for room clearing as i mainly play cqb.

Comment

You can get a hand held moscart launcher for circa £30, (Plastic, the metal version is a fair bit more), they take conventional moscart shells. A hand full of shells + hand held launcher = cheaper than a shell ejecting gas shot gun in most cases I would bet.

Comment

Originally posted by mafu10 View Post
                    You can get a hand held moscart launcher for circa £30, (Plastic, the metal version is a fair bit more), they take conventional moscart shells. A hand full of shells + hand held launcher = cheaper than a shell ejecting gas shot gun in most cases I would bet.
                    or you can make a mainly metal one by yourself (like me) and its bigger too and if you are lucky then it wont cost you a thing :D
                    For sale:

-Splitting M4
                    -MP5 Parts
                    -MP7a1
                    -M9 Magazine

Comment

What about a wan Shan double barrelled jobby? They fire 12bore sized moscarts - which do what you want.

Or get a maruzen m1100 - which again does something similar.

Comment

You can get mini moscart's which you can use which are about 12g size. Not sure if any shotguns take them though
                        TAE

Comment

ive found one that shoots 14 at a time, at airsplat.com, but i dont know if they send guns out of country since its based in the US, but this one isnt pump action...its a double barrel

Comment

sorry, it shoots 7 at a time, and has 2 shells
                            Last edited by meyer; 24 July, 2011, 23:04.

Comment

Linking retailers is against the rules... I suggest reading the rules!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

perky416 Find out more about perky416
                              Working...
                              X