non working thompson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non working thompson

how much would an non working AEG thompson cost? aslong as its all working and looking good on the outside for a wall hanger, ive got one but i use it alot and want one for a wall hanger

Re: non working thompson

The problem is finding one. Most people fix them...

Comment

about the same as expanding foam :/
      depends on what make and such was supplyed with it.

(i will not comment about wrong sections after my balls up)

Comment

true, an i dont really wanna buy another working one just for that

no fussed on the make, just one to use as display

Comment

When not using it (a lot), simply hang the one you already have on the wall...problem resolved!

Tyler....good call!
          Last edited by BAMF; 25 July, 2011, 16:40. Reason: .
          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

but that means letting it gather dust and getting it down and packing it up each time

Comment

Just like everybody else does then?
              There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

well not me, i like to keep it in a bag after the police came round looking for guns.

Comment

Originally posted by StriideR View Post
                  well not me, i like to keep it in a bag after the police came round looking for guns.
                  Yet you want to hang one on a wall?????

Comment

hmm, just noticed what i said, yes. a broken one [inside]

Comment

Well then, what you said makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. As you recently stated that you'd been "Raided" by the local plod, but had fortunately sold all of your guns?

You now say you already have a Thompson, but want another, just to wall-hang? All the guns you've sold were Two-tone. Are you even able to correctly provide a defense against the VCRA? Are you even over 18? I ask this, as if you aren't, then you are illegally attempting to procure IFs/RIFs.

Comment

yes i am over 18, DOB is 09/09/1992 an i can provide a pic to prove it, i do play at times, but dont own a UKARA thing as i dont play as much as it says i have to

Comment

Proof, if ever proof were needed that I am in fact from wherever my (fake) passport states I'm from.

Plus, I shaved a few years off my age!

Or was it This one?

I don't know? I can never remember who it is I'm pretending to be sometimes??
                          Last edited by BAMF; 25 July, 2011, 17:14. Reason: :-)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

StriideR For Honor. For Country. For Brother. And when he gets to heaven, To saint peter he will tell, One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in Hell. Bullets or broke bones? Bones heal. Give me liberty, or give me death. Warriors by day, Lovers by night, Professionals by choice, Marines by the grace of god. Find out more about StriideR
                          Working...
                          X