Collapse

Barrel Suck- BS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interesting post on evil other forum i found- Barrel Suck- BS?

here's my answer, take versions of the same guns but with diffent barrel lenghts and put a mid cap into someone at the same range and see witch one causes more pain. if the shorter barrels provail then it would prove barrel suck occurrs?
    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

the piston will always suck back a miniscule bit but it will never give a drop in fps other wise some one would have found a flaw in every aeg mech box design n converted from the piston side long ago

same principle in a car or anything that has a piston . ie is a foot ball was sat ontop of a bellow tube (bellow old mining air system , valve functioning ) u actually would see the ball become lodged into the mouth of the funnel then on the return push will be moved .

so yes u will have suck on any vacuum based engine aeg pistol sniper rifle but it wont affect the fps as the mech box has so many different upgrades so each one will be different as per user' set up

Comment

I don't think the maths errors matter.

The main point to me was the idea that the nozzle and piston are no longer providing a full seal, so how could it suck back?
        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

HunterAndy Find out more about HunterAndy
        Working...
        X