anti mine visor from the Mk6 helmet for airsoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anti mine visor from the Mk6 helmet for airsoft

Hi guys. Can you use the anti mine visor on MK6 nylon helmets for airsoft purpouses? Also, as I have never worn a helmet for airsoft is it gonna be a massive chore wearing one or can I lighten it? I assume I may be able to grind some of the insides out?!

Rich

Re: anti mine visor from the Mk6 helmet for airsoft

Can't realy grind material out as its fibre glass, and the riot visor has some big gaps around the sides so you would still need decent safety glasses as well.

Comment

I`d save it for winter but I get really hot on the head as I have long hair
      sigpic
      Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Mk.6 helmets aren't all that heavy once on, you get used to it pretty quickly. And have fun grinding out ballistic nylon. Honestly, it isn't worth it, you're just weakening the structure for little real gain. You will still need eye protection under that, though it will stop BBs. It's also true that your head will get hot if you have a lot of hair and wear a helmet, but my hair is short, so I always wear one of mine, unless I'm using my MTP as I don't have an appropriate helmet cover for that.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys, I may give it a miss then... Although I suppose with a little modification I may be able to improve the visor - I may still get one lol.

Comment

Wearing a helmet for airsoft is a pain in the ass.
            Buy my stuff!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rich83 I am a mole and I live in a hole. Find out more about Rich83
            Working...
            X